• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

We're always accepting. As for the plot...

The Epsilon intelligence agency (EICA) split from one department, creating a competition for funds.

An Epsilon VIP and owner of a corporation is trying to kill a model/singer for unknown reason.

Nika Desh, a soldier in the Military Police, took in a wounded rebel teenager and is trying to turn him to her side.

I'm forgetting something probably so feel free to add what I'm missing.

Now that I'm accepted

I'm gonna make a tiny OOC post.

Ah, that joke was a little too easy to make. I can sense you guys are getting a bit short with me because of these puns, but I guess I have small expectations when it comes to jokes.

Budum tss

Ah. No, I looked it up trying to find a picture for another roleplay but they needed realistic. Just used it for my profile picture instead.

I forgot the most important thing of a goodnight

Gasp

Goodniiiiiiiight~ <3

Okay I am satisfied now... Sweet dreams everyone~

Cheselth said:
I forgot the most important thing of a goodnight
Gasp

Goodniiiiiiiight~ <3

Okay I am satisfied now... Sweet dreams everyone~
Aw!!!! <3 Goodnight, hope to RP with ya in the morning, since everyone tends to post at 5-6AM where I live xD

@DC981 OK ok Now I found it! Violet's servants are in some kind of a Slave-Master Relationship in some kind of Weird Hendoistic (SINFUL!) way.

DC981 said:
Close but no cigar.
You're getting there, though. You may guess it before I make the reveal at this pace.
C'mon just Tell me already! (Also is she a succubus or something?)

I can already guess she has some Connection to The Director,Yet she is not an imperfect human clone like him,that is if she did not have serverler hundered plastik surgeries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back