• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

Hopefully, Mr Reaving will be here sooner rather than later. He was supposed to be missing until Wednesday but it appears this has extended for a while.

I've been reading as posts come along but I'm not gonna read 30 pages. I did get a small summary.

I have a vague idea

c8d.png

Atleast compared to most of us Yet I must admit I don't understand where the plot is going either :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah...

I'm still trying to figure out all of Mike's ties and stuff. But I've been having help from DC so it shouldn't take long.

I SHALL KNOW THINGS!

KStu70Z.jpg

DC981 said:
That's good, if you don't where I'm going with the plot. A compliment to me for not being predictable.
I only can guess that soon there Will be chaos (And hopefully an October Rev. Esque Communist Take over :) )

Cheselth said:
You never know... I could be worse than what I described him~
mWJwqn9.jpg
maybe my character (His other personality) and your character can go and start a murder spree (>BD)

I can just imagine it.

Since his eye changes color depending on who's in control, you won't see a single red eye in the dark, you'll see a fricking blue eye of death.

foojuVO.jpg

Oh, everyone is insane as it appears. There are fewer characters who aren't confusing than those that are. Not that I mind it, makes the roleplay interesting.

Cheselth said:
I can just imagine it.
Since his eye changes color depending on who's in control, you won't see a single red eye in the dark, you'll see a fricking blue eye of death.

foojuVO.jpg
Sell my character has two personalities too,actually three but the last one is very subtle and surfaces very rarely The sarcastic and moody Teenager that is the dominant personality,The Murderous physco which claims to be the 'Real one' that has an obsession with blood and is possibily is a cannibal,and last and least the Kid,which acts like just that,a abused and submissive child which fears almost everything and every one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back