• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

Well, since most ETU forces are present, feel free to do your utmost to catch/kill her character. Though, don't kill without the permission from the character owner (@pixelated ) or me.

If @DefendKebab1918 gives you the permission, @The Agent Of Agents , feel free to kill the Red Army General. I included you in the word "marksmen" hope you won't take it as an insult to you , or your character.

Well the General is in an armored vechile surounded by a massive Army of partisans but you can kill him if you come with a good enough plan.And if you guys did not understand from my last post,he knows he is most probably going to die.

Scratch That, Let's say S'jai is hidden in the Partisans, Impersonating one of them, He then begins to kill from inside their ranks

@The Agent Of Agents you write "@" then the name of the person you want to tag, you will be met with a small case , portraying people with similar names (if you haven't written the whole name), or the person whose name you've written(if you've written the entire name).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back