• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon -OOC-

I hope I was able to give the Feel of a take over to you guys I also hope you people liked the Coup De'tat speech of mine,I tried to make it as realistic as possible in the limited time since you people write fast REAL fast,I'd like to share my sources of inspiration which include but are not limited to...

492_7.jpg

Colonel Alparslan Türkeş who had Read the Coup Speech back in 1960 who later became the founder and leader of Nationalist Movement Party and Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey from 1975 to 1977

Evrenekran.JPG

And ofcourse General (demoted to rank of Private as of 2014) Ahmet Kenan Evren who read the Coup Speech and was the main Orchastrator (Not Including Outside forces) of infamous 1980 Coup.who was the president of Turkey from 1980 to 1989.

And ofcourse the Recent Coup De'tat atmept just a few weeks back.

Sits in a corner and rocks self

Both roleplays I'm in are inactive at the moment

I require things

And stuff

To write

For comiccccsssss

Aaaahhhhh!!

Cheselth said:
Sits in a corner and rocks self
Both roleplays I'm in are inactive at the moment

I require things

And stuff

To write

For comiccccsssss

Aaaahhhhh!!
Get ahold of yourself! Because this Rp Will be inactive for atleast a few hours more.

I don't know why but this came to my mind after readig this xD

[media]

[/media]

I have returned, work had a weekend to beat the hell out of me after scheduling two doubles in a row over the busy weekend. Then i was comatose all morning still, but I am back!

Anarchist said:
I have returned, work had a weekend to beat the hell out of me after scheduling two doubles in a row over the busy weekend. Then i was comatose all morning still, but I am back!
THEY FUCKED MY REBELION OVER!

@DefendKebab1918

Sore looser ;)

But it would be really anticlimactic if the first big attack in the roleplay succeeded. And so soon after starting the roleplay.

DC981 said:
Welcome back. I thought you were gone for good after leaving without a word.
Apologies, but no worries. Just got hectically busy. I work as a restaurant waiter, a busy one at that. I was in there 10-9:30 Saturday, then 10AM-11PM Sunday. It was slightly brutal.

@DefendKebab1918

You have to outsmart my characters and impress me. This isn't a war, this is a game of chess. I will gladly lose if it's in a way significant to the plot.

@Anarchist

Yes, work does cripple our ability to post. I, for example, can't really post for a good half of the day due to work. Later as well due to my personal life. I find time in between, however. I try.

So many characters. I was thinking of adding another of my own but having this many characters in this roleplay and starting that other roleplay... I'm really stretched for time here.

Yes, for now there's no other choice for me. Even Koola will have to be a minor character if she is to remain in my hands. I'm more focused on the plots of One, Violet, and Desh.

I understand dude,I don't want to control the Whole Freaking Reds and the Rebelion,I created them to be a backdrop for my Two Main,Francis and Timothy yet I do use them since there needs to be some action. and for some reason I'm the only freaking Rebel player.(Other than @Anarchist You are cool bro!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back