• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"It's like nothin' ah've ever felt before," said Ronda, amazed by every sensation that Violet had given her. "And y'all just had to kiss me," she chuckled.

@DC981

"It's like nothin' ah've ever felt before," said Ronda, amazed by every sensation that Violet had given her. "And y'all just had to kiss me," she chuckled.

"All I had to do was touch you. The kiss was... Artistic freedom." She winked. "A lot of things about me gives such a sensation. My saliva, my sweat... Guess you can imagine why Millie makes every exercise with me weird." She smiled.

@DC981

"Well, ah honestly don't know what to think since this is so outta left field. What ah can say is that now that ah know who y'all really are, it emphasizes th' fact that y'all ain't a woman to be trifled with. But, even though y'all might be a little shady, it seems like y'all got better intentions than a lotta people. Ah kinda like how y'all ain't just mah superior though."

@DC981

"Well, ah honestly don't know what to think since this is so outta left field. What ah can say is that now that ah know who y'all really are, it emphasizes th' fact that y'all ain't a woman to be trifled with. But, even though y'all might be a little shady, it seems like y'all got better intentions than a lotta people. Ah kinda like how y'all ain't just mah superior though."

As the car stopped, Violet gave Ronda a weak smile. "Don't get too close to me. That's just good life advice. The current reason for it, though, is that you might have to kill me to save your family." She said before getting out of the car.

@DC981

"Well, ah mean it in th' sense that y'all see me as a person rather than a means to an end," said Ronda as she got out of the car. "There are plenty of higher ups in th' EICA that just see soldiers as an expendable resource."

@DC981

"Well, ah mean it in th' sense that y'all see me as a person rather than a means to an end," said Ronda as she got out of the car. "There are plenty of higher ups in th' EICA that just see soldiers as an expendable resource."

"You probably wouldn't hesitate in killing the old me." She said, looking up at the tall building they were in front of. Ecstasy Trust main office in New Mobville. "Come along, Ronda." She said, pushing the front door open.

@DC981

Ronda walked through the door into the building. She was curious about just what Violet had in store for her this time.

Violet gave a nod to the armed security guard at the reception and headed for the elevator. Once inside, she held the basement button for a few moments and quickly hit the top floor button. The elevator then started going down. "I suggest not going here on your own. It's the most secret and guarded lab I have. I'd rather not have someone raising the alarm and summoning the entire MP down here."

@DC981

Ronda followed closely by Violet. "Who or what is Jack?"

Violet didn't say anything until she opened one door. The room seemed like it didn't fit in. It was a well decorated hospital room with a fake window and artificial light shining in. "This is Jack." She sighed, motioning at a man lying in bed. He seemed to be sleeping. "Sit, please." She motioned at a chair. The flowers by the bed seemed too have dried out a long time ago.

@DC981

Ronda sat down, then remembered what Violet had told her about the person she cared about. "This is th' one who was special to y'all, isn't he?"

"Yep." Violet watched the young man from a distance. "You know what happens to addicts when they don't get what they need?" She asked, not taking her eyes off Jack.

A retired MP general, Gary Greenpost was sitting in an abandoned temple in a jungle near New Mobville - the standard meeting spot for rebels. As one of the most influential rebel leaders, Greenpost was well aware of his responsibility. As such, he was a strong supporter of a non-violent rebellion: A position which gained him many supporters. One of his representative gave a statement of condemnation for the atrocities committed by the Red, an act which muddied the rebel waters resulting in an urgent meeting. Other rebel leaders such as Veronica Koola, Sebastian Severin, and Raznious all agreed to come to what would be the biggest organized meeting in rebel history.

After a day Francis had taken Tim from the hospital fearing that some one would recognize Tim,the kid had shot an important soldier after all.He had bought an Apartment in the nice part of the city but it was not where they were going,he had recieved word of a meeting bettwen the Rebel groups and he had decided to go there,now that the Red Leadership had been scatared there would be no one to push him out again.It was time to return.As he pulled the card next to the abondoned temple he could see countless people walking in.'Let's hope a raid does not happen' he thought as he got out.

''C'mon Timmy,we are here'' said as he opened the back door and ruffled the kid's hair.''Can't I sleep a bit more papa?'' came the grogy answer from the kid.He was wearing a new bought suit similar to that of his father yet his hair was a mess with his Natural white hair sticking out from unity of the dyed brown hair.''Sorry Kiddo! but this is important.And I want you to see it'' he said as he pulled the kid out of the car and started walking towards the meeting.''Why do I have to wear this Papa? it reminds me of...bad things'' Tim said grimacing.''Well Timmy..it's just necesary for these kind og things'' Francis answered and it just made Tim pout more as they walked in.

@DC981

After a day Francis had taken Tim from the hospital fearing that some one would recognize Tim,the kid had shot an important soldier after all.He had bought an Apartment in the nice part of the city but it was not where they were going,he had recieved word of a meeting bettwen the Rebel groups and he had decided to go there,now that the Red Leadership had been scatared there would be no one to push him out again.It was time to return.As he pulled the card next to the abondoned temple he could see countless people walking in.'Let's hope a raid does not happen' he thought as he got out.

''C'mon Timmy,we are here'' said as he opened the back door and ruffled the kid's hair.''Can't I sleep a bit more papa?'' came the grogy answer from the kid.He was wearing a new bought suit similar to that of his father yet his hair was a mess with his Natural white hair sticking out from unity of the dyed brown hair.''Sorry Kiddo! but this is important.And I want you to see it'' he said as he pulled the kid out of the car and started walking towards the meeting.''Why do I have to wear this Papa? it reminds me of...bad things'' Tim said grimacing.''Well Timmy..it's just necesary for these kind og things'' Francis answered and it just made Tim pout more as they walked in.

@DC981

"Move your ass, Wolf." Koola, a relatively young woman in a fine suit, said as she walked by a small group of people. She was followed by her guards. Among the other group was an older man, leaning on a came. He, and his guard, wore a symbol of a wolf on their shoulder. "Watch that temper of yours, Koola." Sebastian Severin, one of the other leaders said. "It will get you killed."

Francis and Tim were walking along with the other Rebs when Tim went still for a moment.'That voice...I think it woul...' the thought was answered swiftly.'NO! last time you did! everything went downhill!' only to be countered.'Timothy you know I wasn't the one who pulled the trigger' and that hit home.''You okay Timmy?'' asked Francis,concerned by the sudden stop.''Yeah I'm good'' he answered though a bit forcefully as they continued to fallow the others,Tim was more focused on his shoes rather than the people around as he stumbled onto a old man and fell.''Sorry...'' he said as he was getting up.''Forgive my son,he is a bit careless'' He chuckled but was cut short when he recognized who he was speaking to.''Mr.Severin,it's good to see you again.How long has it been? Two years? Three?'' he asked.

@DC981

Users who are viewing this thread

Back