• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"Th' first option might be safer, but maybe we should consider th' second one. It seems like it would pay off in th' long run."

"Yeah, we should." Violet quickly said with a smile. "I'd rather not die. The same way you'd do anything to protect your family, I'd do anything to protect myself." She leaned back. "This would be so much simpler back before I was a nice person. One really knows how to complicate a life."

@DC981

"We need a game plan then. Do y'all have any ideas fer where to start? Maybe we could go after Borbett."

"I just need to get Borbett." Violet nodded. "I should learn who knows what and go from there." She added with a smile. "The last resort should be killing someone who looks like me. I can just pick up a new default appearance. I really like this one, though."

@DC981

"Well, pullin' a gun right when ah get th' order is exactly what they want me to do. Too bad ah ain't doin' what they tell me. Now, do y'all have any idea how we pull this off?"

@DC981

"Well, pullin' a gun right when ah get th' order is exactly what they want me to do. Too bad ah ain't doin' what they tell me. Now, do y'all have any idea how we pull this off?"

"I'll walk in, looking like an agent, head straight for Borbett and that's it. If anything goes wrong, though, feel free to do whatever you need to save your family. I'd rather not die but... You know." She shrugged. "I'll also give One a call. I'll make sure EICA burns if I don't walk out." She then gave Ronda a confident smile. "I will survive. I'm certain of that."

@DC981

"That's certainly might kind." Ronda entered the car and sat next to Violet. "Y'know, ah think it's kinda funny how ah ain't even got a job title or nothin'. Ah just do what y'all tell me to."

@DC981

"That's certainly might kind." Ronda entered the car and sat next to Violet. "Y'know, ah think it's kinda funny how ah ain't even got a job title or nothin'. Ah just do what y'all tell me to."

Violet watched Ronda in silence as the car started and started driving. "That makes it sound like you're just one of my staff. Blindly obeying orders. I hope you'll never want to go down that route." She said, watching Ronda with pity in her eyes.

@DC981

"How come ah ain't just a part of yer staff? Seems like ah got a special place here."

"All of my staff are addicted to me. They feel happy when I'm around and extreme pleasure when I touch them - flood their system with my pheromones." She paused. "They don't think for themselves nor want anything except going as they're told by me. Though, most were criminals so you can't say their lives are stolen. At least now they behave politely, like actually functional members of the society."

@DC981

"And how come y'all ain't done that to me? Is it because of mah family?"

"It's because I'm not a monster anymore. I used to be evil and do things like that but... One and I had a talk. I'd rather not have you not care about your family anymore." She said and added a chuckle. "It's also boring. People always doing as they're told are so... Predictable." She finished with a smile.

@DC981

"Ah guess ah'm glad that y'all decided to let me have mah free will. Plus, it's probably good fer y'all to have someone who can question orders."

"I've got Millie too." Violet shrugged. "Though, that girl is so fixed on my pheromones that you can't tell her apart from my staff. Well, the fact that she's with her sister right now is a good indicator."

@DC981

"Is there some way to try yer pheromones without puttin' mahself under yer control?"

"I can give you a tiny dose. It still has a kick, as you can clearly see on Millie's usual blissful expression." Violet chuckled. "But I'm always unknowingly releasing it small doses which calms people down. I've been told it smells like vanilla... Honestly, I can't sense the similarity." She shrugged.

@DC981

"Yeah, ah remember smellin' it at th' Cat House. So, could ah try a small dose?"

"Oh, you just can't resist." Violet shook her head with a smile. "Sure but be warned. This will be the most pleasurable thing you'll ever feel. It's like nothing you have ever felt before. Are you sure you want this?" Violet leaned towards Ronda, a smug smirk on her face.

@DC981

"Ah can take it. Ah've been through plenty, and ah'm sure ah can handle it."

Violet pressed her lips against Ronda's and the effects were apparent immediately. In the first second, it was a tingle on the lips but it quickly grew. Ronda's entire body went numb, like a cold person suddenly feeling warm. The hum of the car faded into a cushy silence, her vision dimmed into darkness. The sweet taste of the air in her mouth and lungs alone would be enough to make her mouth water. Just as the feelings were starting to turn even more intense...

It stopped. Like someone slamming their foot on a brake. What's worse, it seemed to last just a second.
"How was it?" Violet asked softly as she split her lips from Ronda's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back