• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Nice!" he said, setting her down, he didn't want to ask how it was, seeing that she probably forgot. "So, you guys want to go out to eat? Since we can't use the money for anything else, we might as well spend it on ourselves!" he said. Feeling hungry for a burger or something, maybe a fancy restaurant, or a ice cream place, "Maybe we can go get ice cream? How about that Isabella? Sound good?" he asked her.
------------------------------------

Tyler didn't know what was going on and just stood there, confused at to what he was doing... 'I kinda hope I'm not doing a raid. Since I really don't want to go do another stealth one...' he thought to himself, he hated quiet missions, and would prefer a hunter kill mission.
"Ice..... Cream?" She asked curiously

----------

"Today we will be raiding a remote lab of the

Violet corporation. High profile. Few guards." The officer called

@Crispy Fries

"I'm glad." Violet smiled, placing a hand on the side of Ronda's neck. Her smile faded as she started into Ronda's eyes for a few seconds. "I... I'm glad." She took a step back. "Oh..." She turned away, blinking quickly. "I-I think I need to make a call." She said, looking around.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ice..... Cream?" She asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
"It's like milk but frozen and sweeter!" he said happily, "I think you guys should go alone, your turn to bond with her Dan..." Sarah said, walking back to the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Today we will be raiding a remote lab of the
Violet corporation. High profile. Few guards." The officer called

[/QUOTE]
Tyer held back a loud 'UGH!', and stood silently, he now wonders who's going to be in charge, if him, then the team was going in...infantry style!

CERBERUS177 said:
"It's like milk but frozen and sweeter!" he said happily, "I think you guys should go alone, your turn to bond with her Dan..." Sarah said, walking back to the room.

Tyer held back a loud 'UGH!', and stood silently, he now wonders who's going to be in charge, if him, then the team was going in...infantry style!
"Ok!" She said happily to Dan and hugged him more

---------

"This is a quick smash and grab alright. Kill guards quickly, take the highest Members of the complex captive And sweep there files collect all data they have and wipe It from there memory." The man said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily to Dan and hugged him more

[/QUOTE]
Dan smiled and picked her up and walked outside to the car, he set her in and buckled her in, "Let's get going!" he said, closing her door and getting in the driver seat. Then driving to a very nice ice cream place, "How was your week with mom?" he asked her.

-----------------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"This is a quick smash and grab alright. Kill guards quickly, take the highest Members of the complex captive And sweep there files collect all data they have and wipe It from there memory." The man said

[/QUOTE]
'I'm not good with data and coding...' he thought, waiting for more orders, "I'm terrible with codes and stuff sir." Tyler said, throwing it out there.

@DC981

Ronda would have just let it be, but she decided to act on her own. She put her hand on Violet's shoulder with one hand and reached for her sidearm with the other. "Listen, ah dunno what y'all know exactly, but ah get th' gut feelin' that y'all know somethin'. Now, ah ain't gonna hurt y'all unless y'all give me a real good reason to, but ah want answers."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crispy Fries
Violet leaned into Ronda so her lips were only an inch from hers. "I always know everything." Violet's warm breath crashed against Ronda's lips as she whispered, like waves of intoxicating vanilla against the sea  shore. "And you clearly don't. You're meant to be canon fodder, it seems." Violet looked at her shoulder where Ronda was holding her. "A single touch is enough for me to have you on my conscience." She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Let go of me, dear, take a few steps back, and pull out that gun if you want to be threatening. Otherwise, let me sit and we can talk."

@Crispy Fries

Would you actually kill me?" Violet frowned slightly, sitting down. "I find that image disturbing: You, shooting me right through the forehead. Me, lying on the ground with a shocked expression frozen on my face. I still can't get over people dying." She shook her head and focused on Ronda. "Would you actually kill me?"

@DC981

"Well, that all depends. If th' accusations that y'all stole ECIA information and that y'all played a part in th' disappearance of several agents were true, then yes, ah would kill y'all. But, ah still don't know who to trust, so ah ain't killin' nobody until ah get some answers."

Last edited by a moderator:
@DC981

"Well, that all depends. If th' accusations that y'all stole ECIA information and that y'all played a part in th' disappearance of several agents, then yes, ah would kill y'all. But, ah still don't know who to trust, so ah ain't killin' nobody until ah get some answers."

"I'll be h honest with you." Violet nodded. "I stole info because that's my job. Neither One nor I trust EICA so I spy on them and make sure things don't go in such a way that it would make big problems for One." She looked at the door. "As for the agents... They work as my staff now. It is wrong morally, true, but in a complicated way." She sighed before standing up and looking at Ronda. "Did I ever ask you if you'd kill an innocent man? A child? Commit terrorism? All without question?" She smirked. "Sounds familiar?"

@DC981

Ronda knew that those were the questions Silith had asked her when she was inducted into Order 98, although they contradicted their rules of engagement. She wasn't satisfied just yet though. "Ah was also told that y'all had Ine under yer control."

@DC981

Ronda knew that those were the questions Silith had asked her when she was inducted into Order 98, although they contradicted their rules of engagement. She wasn't satisfied just yet though. "Ah was also told that y'all had Ine under yer control."

"Oh, I'm sure One would hit me just to prove that wrong." She chuckled. "It's something people under my control can't do - harm me. I would never harm One. While I believe I'm important, One is the only person I'd give my life for. I would never threaten him in any way."

@DC981

Ronda paused for a moment to think. "Y'know, y'all seemed a lot less shady than th' ECIA, or at th' very least a little more ethical about it. Ah really hope what yer sayin' is true. But, me and mah family are gonna be in danger of the ECIA if ah don't carry out mah orders. That doesn't mean ah still plan on killin' y'all."

@DC981

Ronda paused for a moment to think. "Y'know, y'all seemed a lot less shady than th' ECIA, or at th' very least a little more ethical about it. Ah really hope what yer sayin' is true. But, me and mah family are gonna be in danger of the ECIA if ah don't carry out mah orders. That doesn't mean ah still plan on killin' y'all."

"Well, you could..." Violet pulled out a book and started walking back towards Ronda. "I can't help but feel like it's my fault that they're threatening your family so I need to make it right." She said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back