• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

Crispy Fries] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"All ah said was that y'all needed to see me and that it was a Class One emergency."
"Then you need to say for a while. If you go back to violet now she will be suspicios of you quick return." She told her

Crispy Fries] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"That's a shame. Ah was lookin' forwards to dinner with One and Victor Black."
"I'm sorry Ronda. Please forgive me." She asked her softly as she called bobertt. "Sir we have a way into violets estate." She told him

@DC981

@Daniel reaving

"Good, do what needs to be done but wait for my confirmation for the kill. We're finishing up with information gathering. It seems that she has some sort of control over One. The Director is not to be told about this until it's done." Borbett ordered.

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"Good, do what needs to be done but wait for my confirmation for the kill. We're finishing up with information gathering. It seems that she has some sort of control over One. The Director is not to be told about this until it's done." Borbett ordered.
"Yes sir. What should my agent do till then?" Silith asked him quickly

"Sarah? I'm home!" he shouted, walking into the house, Sage was killed during the attack on the house, she took the tank and drove off to save Dan, he escaped without a word. "Isabella!? Papa's home!" he said, knowing very well that the little one would be running and skiding across the floor.

(If you want we can keep going @Daniel reaving )

CERBERUS177 said:
"Sarah? I'm home!" he shouted, walking into the house, Sage was killed during the attack on the house, she took the tank and drove off to save Dan, he escaped without a word. "Isabella!? Papa's home!" he said, knowing very well that the little one would be running and skiding across the floor.
(If you want we can keep going @Daniel reaving )
"Papa!!" Isabella yelled as she ran out from around the corset sliding last him then scrambling back to him happily

-----

@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"Well, when ah gotta kill Violet, ah'll make sure it's quick and quiet."
"Not right now. We are still collecting data but I want you to stay by her side. I hate to do this but when it's time to kill her you will get a call from your wife. She will tell you that she just got two tickets for a long vacation. That's your signal to kill her. And when you get that signal you kill her right away, as soon as possible you kill her and you run." Silith told her

@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"That seems risky. If ah get th' call when Violet's out in th' open, then her staff is probably gonna stop me before ah can even get outta th' manor."
"Then get her alone as quickly as you can after you get the call. Then kill her and get back here..... Then you and your wife and kid will be going on a vacation ok. And if one tried to defend her don't listen to him, he's under violets control so if he gets in your way. Imobalize him." She said to her with a smile

Dan knelt down and picked her up, he felt like a soldier who came home, and seeing his child for the first time, "How's my little angel?" he said, Sarah came around the corner, then leaned on the wall, "That was a long few months..." she said jokingly, since he came back earlier than before, "Yeah.." he said, giving her a hug while holding Isabella.

@Daniel reaving

-------------------------

Tyler was finally back on the job after taking a bullet to the leg. He walked into the agency and everyone looked at him, "What?" he asked rudely, then everyone looked away. He made his way to his office, walking in and looking at old war photos from his time on earth, before the nukes.

@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"Consider it done, ma'am," said Ronda, keeping a straight face. She was still unsure of who she should trust, and she was hesitant about killing Violet too.
Silith smiled and nodded. "Be safe alright." She told her softly

CERBERUS177 said:
Dan knelt down and picked her up, he felt like a soldier who came home, and seeing his child for the first time, "How's my little angel?" he said, Sarah came around the corner, then leaned on the wall, "That was a long few months..." she said jokingly, since he came back earlier than before, "Yeah.." he said, giving her a hug while holding Isabella.
@Daniel reaving

-------------------------

Tyler was finally back on the job after taking a bullet to the leg. He walked into the agency and everyone looked at him, "What?" he asked rudely, then everyone looked away. He made his way to his office, walking in and looking at old war photos from his time on earth, before the nukes.
Isabella giggled happily at him. "Mama took me to....... To......... To." She said trying to remember

-------------

A higher up walked over to his office and nocked on the door. "Hey get to the breeding room now ok." The officer said softly to him

@Crispy Fries

The dinner was short and uneventful. Violet insisted Ronda's family joined the dinner and spent the event focused on Nicole and her relationship with One while Black entertained Ronda's family. One himself was quiet, occasionally frowning at Violet and the questions he didn't approve of, even if Nicole didn't mind any.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith smiled and nodded. "Be safe alright." She told her softly
Isabella giggled happily at him. "Mama took me to....... To......... To." She said trying to remember

-------------

A higher up walked over to his office and nocked on the door. "Hey get to the breeding room now ok." The officer said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"School?" he asked, he looked to Sarah, "Yep, she did well her first day, though she forgot some answers to questions, she did very well." she said, Dan smiled, knowing full well that the raise wasn't enough for the chip, and was now impossible to get unless you were either a higher up in the chain of command, or a billionaire, "Did you get the money for her brain chip?" she asked, "No...We can't get one now, they changed it, it's much more expensive now..." he said sadly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler shrugged and went to the briefing room, walking past other agents in suits, as he wore a outfit that would look good with body armor if it came down to it. He got to the room and walked in, he closed the door and stood at ease, "Yes...?" he said, looking around.

@DC981

Lily had been happy to join and brought George with, although neither of them made much conversation. Lily was glad to be there though, even if it was uneventful.

CERBERUS177 said:
"School?" he asked, he looked to Sarah, "Yep, she did well her first day, though she forgot some answers to questions, she did very well." she said, Dan smiled, knowing full well that the raise wasn't enough for the chip, and was now impossible to get unless you were either a higher up in the chain of command, or a billionaire, "Did you get the money for her brain chip?" she asked, "No...We can't get one now, they changed it, it's much more expensive now..." he said sadly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler shrugged and went to the briefing room, walking past other agents in suits, as he wore a outfit that would look good with body armor if it came down to it. He got to the room and walked in, he closed the door and stood at ease, "Yes...?" he said, looking around.
"Yeah!!" Isabella said happily as she hugged her father and giggled

-----------

Him along with fifty other guards stood at attention as an officer came in. "At ease." He told them

@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"Ma'am, ah think it's been long enough. Violet might get suspicious if ah'm gone much longer."
"Alright Ronda. Be careful ok. And remember. When your wife calls telling you about vacation tickets you kill violet." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!!" Isabella said happily as she hugged her father and giggled

[/QUOTE]
"Nice!" he said, setting her down, he didn't want to ask how it was, seeing that she probably forgot. "So, you guys want to go out to eat? Since we can't use the money for anything else, we might as well spend it on ourselves!" he said. Feeling hungry for a burger or something, maybe a fancy restaurant, or a ice cream place, "Maybe we can go get ice cream? How about that Isabella? Sound good?" he asked her.

------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Him along with fifty other guards stood at attention as an officer came in. "At ease." He told them

[/QUOTE]
Tyler didn't know what was going on and just stood there, confused at to what he was doing... 'I kinda hope I'm not doing a raid. Since I really don't want to go do another stealth one...' he thought to himself, he hated quiet missions, and would prefer a hunter kill mission.

Daniel reaving]"Alright Ronda. Be careful ok. And remember. When your wife calls telling you about vacation tickets you kill violet." She said to her [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38651-dc981/ said:
@DC981[/URL]

Ronda nodded as she left, still keeping a straight face even though she was unsure of the mission. When she got back to manor, Ronda went up to a nearby staff member and said, "Excuse me, where Miss Violet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back