• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

REBEL BASE OMEGA\/WASTELANDS\/0650 HOURS

Jamie as currently in a large rebel fort, located far from New Mobville, He was ready to attack New Mobville with a little surprise he had made...

@Crispy Fries

Violet quickly put on her dress and headed to the foyer where a group of her staff already gathered. She was waiting for One, Victor Black, and Nicole to come in through the door.

Jamie decided to hold the surprise off for now, He had other stuff to do, like sending scouts and generally attempting to keep control of the rebels in the fort, Jamie quickly got on stage in the fort courtyard, tapping the mic before shouting "ALL OF YOU, STOP MUCKING 'ROUND" The rebels decided to stop mucking around and started to go out on scouting missions, mainly disguising and infiltrating New Mobville

Silith was just about to enter the bar before she got borbetts call and groaned before answering it. "You owe me a drink." She told him after he had tol her what she had to do then she hung up and called for her car. Then got in and quickly headed for HQ. when she got there she hurried to borbetts office and walked in. "Yes sir?" She asked him in a tone of some exhaustion and annoyance at how she hasn't been able to get her drink.

@DC981

@Daniel reaving

"We have a problem." Borbett frowned. "A big one. A lot of our information is leaking and a lot of our agents are vanishing." He paused. "Sit." He ordered, motioning his hand at a chair.

She frowned at the words and sat looking at him. "How?" She asked him with a cold look and tone obviously not pleased with this news

@DC981

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daniel reaving

"Violet." Borbett said simply. "I can't tell you too much for your and my own safety." He knocked on the table. "I know it's her, though. And it's time we get ready to end that threat." He said coldly. "It's just information gathering but at a high degree. Since you know this, it shouldn't be you. Anyone who comes into contact with her is not only in danger but should also be considered highly dangerous."

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"Violet." Borbett said simply. "I can't tell you too much for your and my own safety." He knocked on the table. "I know it's her, though. And it's time we get ready to end that threat." He said coldly. "It's just information gathering but at a high degree. Since you know this, it shouldn't be you. Anyone who comes into contact with her is not only in danger but should also be considered highly dangerous."
"Yes sir. She did seem suspicious when I first met her. Now I know why." She said angered at finding out it was that woman. "What do we do?" She asked him even though she most likely knew the answer to her question

@Daniel reaving

Borbett sat down behind his desk. "I need you to find out whatever you can. I need you to be ready to have her killed." Borbett nodded. "Do not, under any circumstances, let her come too close to her. She is far more dangerous than she seems."

@DC981

Multiple Rebel scouts would disguise and enter New Mobville, Scouting out ways for larger forces to enter, Jamie would watch them for a series hidden cams on the scouts

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
Borbett sat down behind his desk. "I need you to find out whatever you can. I need you to be ready to have her killed." Borbett nodded. "Do not, under any circumstances, let her come too close to her. She is far more dangerous than she seems."
"Yes sir." She told him immediately as she stood up. "Where is she now?" She asked him

@Daniel reaving

"I can only assume she is in her estate. Exactly where One himself is." He said, looking away. "Our security cameras showed us something suspicious which might mean the ETU is working with her as well. One of your soldiers was spotted near her brothel and near her estate too. Be careful, Silith. This doesn't look good."

DC981 said:
@Daniel reaving
"I can only assume she is in her estate. Exactly where One himself is." He said, looking away. "Our security cameras showed us something suspicious which might mean the ETU is working with her as well. One of your soldiers was spotted near her brothel and near her estate too. Be careful, Silith. This doesn't look good."
Silith immediately growled hearing one of her agents was near the woman. "Yes sir." She said before she started out of the room and immediately pulled her phone out calling Ronda. "Get in now. Class one emergency, meet in my office." She said coldly into the phone knowing Ronda would get the message then hung up and quickly headed for her division

@Crispy Fries

@DC981

Ronda got Silith's message, unsure of just what to do. The best course of action seemed to inform Violet. After Ronda had gotten dressed, she went to Violet. "Miss Violet, ah just received and urgent message from Silith. She wants me in her office, now."

@Crispy Fries

"Oh?" Violet looked at Ronda. "Are you sure? One just arrived. Can't you stay for a bit and say you got stuck in traffic or something?" Violet watched Ronda with a look of genuine disappointment.

@Crispy Fries @DC981

Multiple Disguised Rebel scouts had infiltrated New Mobville, Spying on stuff etc, Anyway, Jamie was doing stuff like planting incriminating emails on big officials and just generally being a pain in the EICA and Mobville's butt via the interwebs

@DC981

"Alright then." Ronda was feeling a bit underdressed to be meeting such important people, even though Violet had said she didn't need to dress formal. Ronda had put on a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt, and hoped that it would be good enough.

Silith dialed Ronda again a cold look on her face. "Ronda direct order 1. Get your ass here or consider your self terminated." Silith spoke harshly into the phone before hanging up

@Crispy Fries

@Daniel reaving

Jamie decides to single out a Miss Silith, Planting a incriminating email before go off to do a thing, because Jamie will be a minor character in actually doing thing(Gtg, See you all tomorrow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back