• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"Ah certainly ain't faint hearted," said Ronda as she floated near the edge of the pool. "Y'know, after spendin' some time around y'all, it seems like there ain't a whole lot that catches yer interest."

@Crispy Fries

Violet swam to the same edge Ronda was on and looked at her. "To be honest with you... I know my duty and I know my destiny. I am to help One until something happens. Then I wait." She said in a disappointed tone. "Life isn't fun when you did all there is to do and when there's nothing the future can do to surprise you. Not pleasantly, at least."

@DC981

"Take it from a married woman that an emotional connection with someone who's real important and close can make life seem a whole lot better. Who's this special someone y'all had?"

@Crispy Fries

"Someone who is no longer around." Violet stared at the door. "Or rather, he is around but... I'm tired of being cryptic." She sighed. "He's in a coma. In one of my research labs."

@DC981

"He's in coma? What happened to him?" It was starting to become clear why Violet was often glum and took little joy in things, and Ronda couldn't help but feel like she should help.

@Crispy Fries

"He was with me too much. Then not enough." She said and gave Ronda a dark smile. "I guess I'm cryptic again." She chuckled. "The details are a bit too... Delicate for me to share with you right now. Lets just say that it's mostly my fault."

@DC981

"So now yer too afraid of hurtin' someone else to ever close to anyone again," said Ronda with certainty. She then paused for a second before saying, "Ah'm sorry, that was outta line."

@Crispy Fries

"It's fine." Violet waved it off. "It's been a while since someone spoke to me as if I was an actual person and not... Whatever people see me as." She looked at Ronda. "Yes, you could say I'm afraid of that. In particular, I'm afraid of hurting Millie like that. You are on the list as well." She added.

@Crispy Fries

"No offense but importance has nothing to do with it. It's simply not kicking a puppy." She said, pushing herself away from the edge of the pool. "I'd rather if nothing happened to you, just like any other decent person."

@Crispy Fries

"This will sound just awful but... It's not really a surprise. It is pleasant but not a surprise. People just can't resist." She sighed with a smile as a maid opened the door to the pool.

"Mistress?" She asked. "Several government cars just entered the estate."

"Perhaps..." Violet placed a hand under Ronda's chin and smirked. She got close to an inch from her before whispering. "I can surprise you later." She winked and moved away from her, reaching for the edge of the pool.

@DC981

Ronda blushed slightly at the offer, and she was very tempted to accept. But, it seemed like there other things to worry about right now. "Is One here, Miss Violet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back