• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DefendKebab1918

"I don't really care about regulation." Violet frowned at a nurse who blocked her path. "I will bring the Director himself down here if need be." She spoke through her teeth. "Let me through, now."

"Ma'am." The nurse frowned right back. "We have to follow the regulations, especially now that we have so many sudden patients. Only relatives are allowed."

Violet reached for the nurse, hesitated, and then lowered her hand. "I understand. I'll make a few calls and then come back." She nodded, heading towards the waiting room again.

"Well, ah'm back home safe now," said Ronda as she knelt down and gave George a hug. "Everythin's okay now, and momma's home."

@DC981

After Francis had bribed some nurses with his new found wealth,they had rushed Tim to surgery,and now the only thing Francis could do was wait and think.as he was downing another cup full of coffee he saw a woman that seemed out of place walk into the waiting room,yet he knew assuming things were wrong and maybe the woman's relative was hurt.''An eventful day isn't it?'' he asked to her.

@DefendKebab1918

"You don't know the half of it." Violet crossed her arms with a huff. "The rebels really know how to ruin plans."

@DC981

With a sigh Francis replied.''I'm sure I do...They ruined my plans a long time ago,even got my kid involved.'' taking a sip from the coffee he added ''So what is a Lady like you doing in a place like this? By the way would you like to have some Coffee? it eases stress and the thing machine makes is not half bad''

@DefendKebab1918

"That's a shame." Violet said, looking away. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say no on the coffee thing. I don't need to be even more nervous." She added, looking at the man. "Did I meet you before?" The frowned. "I didn't catch your name."

@DC981

''No I don't think we met before,I used be an Actor though played in many Plays and Musicals in the Eastern End Theatre,maybe you saw me there but I doubt that.'' he said,as he put the cup at his free hand to a table nearby and offered it for a shake.''Francis Williams,pleasure to meet you.'' he said with a small smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DefendKebab1918

Violet slowly nodded, shaking his hand. Once she let go of him, she smirked. "Well, Mr Williams. Most people know me as Violet." She nodded. "An actor, hm? How did that work out for you?"

@DC981

''Oh Owner of the Ecstasy Trust.It is a honor to meet you Ms.Violet'' he said then took the cup back from the table for a sip.''Pretty Good actually it was my dream job and I earned Enough to pay the rent,buy food and send little Timmy to school.My career ended after an 'accident' thoughThe Police is not very tolerant of Satirical Musicals it seems and taking part in the 'Spring Time for the Director' set the Police Chief's eyes on me.'' he said not giving any hints of sadness.''It's been years though,I'm all good now,That is thanks to my Brother...Left quite a fortune to me.''

@DefendKebab1918

"Yes..." Violet nodded, the confident smirk remaining on her face. "I wouldn't mind speaking more with you but I'm here for a visit. Another time, perhaps?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

@DC981

''Sure don't let me hold you captive here'' he chuckled.''a good day to you Ms.Violet,as good as it could be in these circumtences.'' he said keeping his smile plastered on his face before turning his back and going towards the Vending Machine to buy another Coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DefendKebab1918

Violet moved into a corner to make two phone calls. Soon after she was done with those, a doctor with blood covered gloves walked into the waiting room and headed straight towards Violet. Giving her a couple bows while repeatedly apologizing, he took her past the nurse and to check up on Millie.

While Ronda waited for Violet to return, she just spent the time relaxing with her family. It was good to be in her regular clothes again, and a little downtime was just what she needed.

@DC981

'An interesting sight...' Francis thought to himself,seeing the Doctor pleadingly apologizing Violet.'Influence of the Rich' he chuckled as soon as he thought that.but he was intrugied to say atleast he was sure This woman he met was...very interesting.

@Crispy Fries

After about an hour, Violet returned to the manor with a serious look on her face. "Is the dinner being prepared?" She asked a butler as she entered the manor.

"Yes, mistress." He nodded, following one step behind.

"I'm taking a swim. Heat up the pool." She ordered, heading to one of the pool rooms.

@DC981

Ronda disrobed and joined Violet in the pool. It was indeed hot, but relaxing as well. She was confident that she wouldn't take things too far, despite what Violet said.

@Crispy Fries

"If you think this is relaxing, you should see the weekends here..." She paused. "Or maybe not, it's not for the faint of hearted." She followed it up by rolling her eyes and sighing. "Except, all that bores me as well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back