• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@Crispy Fries

Violet sighed as a look of tired disgust surfaced on her face. "Not as much as I used to. Even the professionals bore me these days. It's not healthy, you know? Getting bored of pleasures at such a fast pace. Even my staff can't surprise me anymore." She looked at Ronda. "Why do you ask?"

@DC981

"Ah was just wonderin'. To be honest, ah've always wanted to try out a place like that. It seems kinda excitin' to try it with other people, but mah wife would never agree to it."

@Crispy Fries

"Enjoy life while it's enjoyable. I'd love to be at your level of experience again." She sighed. "As for your wife... I can be quite convincing." She winked. "That or you can get a little something from Ecstasy Trust that makes people far more open to things like that." She said and shook her head. "I sounded horrible just now."

@DC981

"Well, ah guess ah would be open to y'all just talkin' to Lily about it. Maybe if she agrees, ah could even do it with y'all," said Ronda half jokingly.

@Crispy Fries

"Resist the temptation, Ronda." Violet winked. "People who resist me are rare and thus more interesting. Play hard to get." She nodded. "Though, I'm always happy to oblige." She said with a shrug as if it's already a settled matter.

@Crispy Fries

"Indeed." Violet looked at a run-down farmhouse, resembling something out of a horror movie. "This deal has to go my way, no matter what the cost." Violet said quietly. "No matter what, though, don't hurt the seller himself." She instructed, taking one more look at the house. "I'm not usually easy to scare but this is one shady meeting too many, I guess."

@Crispy Fries

Violet stepped out of the limo and took a deep breath. "Say little, look determined, and fearless." She said to Ronda as much as to herself. "We shouldn't have any problems." She nodded and started walking towards the wooden farm house.

@Crispy Fries

Violet paused in front of the door, contemplating on whether to knock first. Putting up her usual unimpressed smirk, she pushed open the creaky door and stepped into the unlit hallway. Looking at the light coming from a door on the end, she started walking. "This is hardly the place for a lady." She said, looking around. "I wanted an uninterrupted meeting but we could have easily done this in my estate." She said.

Violet hesitated in taking a step when the door on the end opened but carried on.

"I apologize if it's not to your liking but these things would be horrible if they ended up in the wrong hands." A silhouette of a man said at the door.

"No problem. I understand your worry. That's why I'm here, isn't it?" She smiled, walking up to the bearded man in a suit. "I understand Mobville Corporation bought this place recently." Violet said, looking around. "Meet my bodyguard, Ronda." Violet motioned her head at Ronda.

"I understand you have a snow Dyn bodyguard usually. Is this an upgrade?" He asked, looking over Ronda.

@Crispy Fries

"You're the plan B then." The man nodded. "Well, I'm glad you brought a bodyguard. This makes mine less awkward." The man entered the room where two men were waiting, standing behind a chair at a table. "Please, sit." He motioned at one chair on the opposite side of the bodyguards. The man himself sat down in front of his bodyguards.

Violet slowly walked into the room, looking around and taking in the decaying furniture. "The house must have been abandoned for quite some time." Violet noted, sitting on her chair and nonchalantly pointing at a spot behind the chair. "Down to business?" She smiled.

@DC981

Ronda stood next to Violet with her arms crossed and a stony expression on her face. She wasn't intimidated by the other man's bodyguards, and couldn't help but wonder if any of them had seen her fight in the plaza.

@Crispy Fries

"Yes, the main point of this meeting is that the prototype is done. Fully functional with few minor quirks. I wasted no time contacting you. The boys at the lab are still celebrating." The man said with a cold smile on his face.

"And I'm the only one who knows about all this, right?" Violet shared the cold smile.

"Like we agreed, you are our primary buyer. No one will hear anything until you reveal it."

"I just have one question before we finalize this. Something I've been curious about..." She crossed her legs. "Say, a few people have fanatical loyalty for someone else... Say, for the Director. What kind of an effect would that have on a normal person?" Violet asked.

"Their feeling would overwhelm a huge number. Eventually, the newcomers would take in those opinions as their own, allowing the group to grow further."

"Good, good." Violet nodded, a finger on her chin.

"You're not asking about the Director, though, are you?" The man smirked. "I did some research on you." He grinned.

@Crispy Fries

"Then you know what you know." Violet cleared her throat, looking sideways at Ronda. "Let's talk figures." She crossed her arms on her chest with a serious expression.

"There's nothing really to discuss. Like agreed, you will pay the agreed upon sum before we deliver the prototype." The man shrugged.

"The figure is overinflated, you understand that." Violet frowned. "I needed to make sure no one else hears of this."

"I still want the agreed amount." The man's smile faded.

"You want a bit less than what my entire company is worth. That's just silly." Violet chuckled coldly.

"Then there's nothing more to discuss. There's a lot of other people with more money and more willing to do business." The man shifted in his seat, about to get up but Violet raised her voice.

"You're not going anywhere." Violet said in a stern tone.

@DC981

Ronda took a step forward and moved her arms away from her chest to her sides. While she didn't have her rifle, she still had her sidearm, and she could be a threat without a weapon too. Ronda was ready to fight, and she would make sure the deal would happen.

@Crispy Fries

Violet calmly sat, nodding at Ronda's change of posture.

"And you'll do what?" The man leaned back. "You'll reach across the table for me?" He smirked. "Last time I checked, I had two guards and you have one. And that's your second choice bodyguard." He scoffed. "Are you sure you want to go down this road?" He asked as the two guards reached into their coats.

@Crispy Fries

Violet didn't move yet still a smirk emerged on her face as she stared at the man.

The other guard looked at the leader for guidance who seemed shocked himself. "Shoot!" He ordered and the other guard pulled out his gun.

@DC981

Ronda was already ready, and shot the other guard right in the gut while keeping a tight hold on the first. "Ah didn't shoot him someplace lethal, but he's gonna bleed out soon enough. Unless y'all wanna put out an add fer a new bodyguard, ah'd y'all make it quick and agree to Miss Violet's terms."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crispy Fries

"Hold him steady, please." Violet said calmly as she stood up.

"You don't have to do as you're told!" The man shouted at Ronda, gripping his chair. "She's going to dispose of you because you know too much!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back