• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DC981

"Ah was told directly by HQ to come and see her." Ronda wasn't sure just what was so important for her to be ordered to see Violet, but she was sure it was urgent.

@Crispy Fries

The guard watched her for a few moments before opening the door. "The basement room. Knock before entering." He said quietly.

The voices from inside quickly died down as everyone started staring at the door. Even the pole dancers stopped their routine. The Cat house smelled exactly like Violet's perfume and it was even more intoxicating here. The aroma was soothing, almost pulling people into sleep.

@DC981

Ronda took in the soothing smell as she walked in and took a few subtle glances at the pole dancers as she walked down to the basement. She was able to keep her focus through the soothing smell that wafted throughout the building, although the atmosphere was a nice change from all Ronda had been though today. When she got to the basement, Ronda knocked on the door.

@Crispy Fries

The room was large and filled with countless pillows which made up the floor. Violet herself was in a corner, surrounded by several men and women. "Ronda?" Violet sat up, her usual dress was barely on her. "I didn't expect you to meet me here. Though, I did go off the grid. Where's Millie?" She asked, shooing the snuggling men and women away.

@Crispy Fries

"Best not..." Violet shook her head. "We're keeping her employment a secret from her sister." She pushed through the pillows and stopped in front of Ronda. "I guess I'm going to my next meeting with just one bodyguard." She sighed. "I counted on both of you being there." She looked deep into Ronda's eyes. "How did the shipment go?"

@DC981

"It was only opened when ah delivered it. Ah'll admit that ah was curious as to what was in it, but ah didn't actually see what was inside until after it was delivered."

@Crispy Fries

Violet slowly nodded. "I share One's admiration of curiosity but not to his extent. Curiosity did kill the cat." She turned away from Ronda and looked at the men and women who were on their knees, watching her. "I'll see you later." She waved and headed out the door. "Come along, Ronda." She said.

@DC981

Ronda followed closely by Violet. In all honesty, she would have liked to take a bit of time to relax a little, but Ronda could keep going if she had a job to do. "So, since Millie's outta commission, does that make me yer new bodyguard?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crispy Fries

"For the moment, yes. I will have to rely on you not to question the few things I tell you and assume everything else. Millie had an interesting way of guessing what I wanted of her." She said, not looking back at Ronda. "I will be asking a lot of you. This is a good test... Except failure isn't an option today. This is a rather important meeting. Should test your skills of intimidation along my skills of persuasion." She nodded, looking acknowledging the workers at the Cat House waving at her. "Did I tell you that you have free entry to Ecstasy Trust venues?" She smirked.

@DC981

"No, ah don't believe y'all did. Anyways, ah'm sure ah can be intimidatin' enough fer this meetin'. If y'all watched any footage of what went down at th' plaza, mah face was probably front and center since ah was in th' middle of all of it. If ah can handle that, ah can handle this."

@Crispy Fries

Violet placed a hand on Ronda's shoulder, slightly touching her neck. "I'm afraid I don't have time to debrief you right now." She nodded, watching Ronda for a few more seconds before letting go. "Now, the meeting. The client must be getting anxious by now. Hopefully, they won't be too aggressive by the time we meet." She said, heading to the main door.

@DC981

"Well, this ain't th' first time ah've just been kinda thrown into things. All ah gotta do is look tough and get aggressive if y'all tell me to?"

@Crispy Fries

"Most of the time, you'll have to assume when I want you to get aggressive." Violet opened the door, giving a nod to the bouncer. "Hopefully there won't be a need to use your gun." She sighed. "I really hope it won't come to that." She shook her head and got into the back of the limo.

@Crispy Fries

"I know, I'm complicated that way. Hopefully, you can get over it." She said as the limo headed out of time. The meeting place was a farm house on a recently bought field far from civilization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back