• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@DefendKebab1918

"We'll see." Desh shrugged, hearing the logic in his words. "I can't wait for the reveal, though. Only a couple more days. I hear everyone at Mobville Logistics is anxious to the bone."

@DC981

''Well let's hope it does not involve getting rid of the 'Unnecesary' population...'' he said with a grim tone.''So,how much time untill we arrive this HQ?'' he asked her.

@DefendKebab1918

"Thorn assures me she had no such orders for the future." Desh said, putting her hands behind her back. "Depends on the traffic. A lot of people are coming to the city for the Director's speech."

@DC981

''Thorn would do it anyway,with orders or without them She is the Portrait of Corruption in Police Force.'' Tim replied.''Can't believe you two are friends.She is a fucking Physco! more so than I am!'' he added.

@DefendKebab1918

"I know." Desh chuckled. "But... I don't know." She shrugged. "It's complicated. Didn't you ever have a friend you always disagreed with?"

@DC981

Tim stared at her then answered with a both amused yet sad tone.''Yes,I could understand what you are meaning...I have some one like that,That I both love and hate and argue all the time,but I would not say 'friend',Sibling is a more appropriate term.''

@DC981

Tim smiled a bit at that.''He is well...complicated.He kinda protects me but,he goes too far sometimes.'' he muttured.''We disagree all the time,About almost everything.I know what he does is wrong,evil even...but I cant just Hate him...'' he added.''We have been together since....I really dont know for all I can remember he has been there.Protecting me from bad people.'' he whispired.

@DefendKebab1918

"Maybe he showed up because you had no one else to defend you." She gave a nod and a smile to Tim. "Perhaps I can help him with that."

@DC981

''I think I was the one to show up not him.'' Tim answered.''I think I showed up as something he would use...Maybe because he needed me for a plan of his,maybe he just needed someone to talk to.And why Do I say so? Because I don't remember much about my life before I was sent to Mistress...just some Drug-filled dreams and visions.All I know other than that is What he tells me.'' he then chuckled a bit,yet it had no amusement in it.''I think he doesn't want help at all,You've met him and I don't think you had a good time together.''

@Crispy Fries

Someone knocked on Ronda's door early in the morning. "Excuse me." A butler's voice came muffled through the door. "The mistress asked to wake you up early so you wouldn't be late for the speech."

@Crispy Fries

"A car is waiting for you outside." The butler nodded. "Would you like to go to EICA HQ, the Mobville Plaza where the speech will be taking place or the closest MP base?" He asked with a bow. "The mistress took the liberty of leaving the matter in your and miss Millie's hands."

@Crispy Fries

"Yes." The butler nodded. "You are expected to be near the stage at all times. She also told me to warn you to be careful not to approach the Director too suddenly when his Hunters are nearby."

@DC981

''Was,His plan was.'' Tim said quickly.''His plan was to Escape...and He did it...it is no longer important.'' he added hastily.

@DefendKebab1918

"You said you wanted to leave Epsilon... I might be able to arrange that for you if you really want to. Though, it's much safer here, believe it or not."

@Crispy Fries

"The mistress only managed to find out that the ELE will be scattered throughout the crowd and maintaining the perimeter. It is also safe to assume that One's Hunters will be near him at all times."

@DC981

"Alright then, take me to th' nearest MP base so ah can get geared up. And can y'all put me in communication with Millie so we can coordinate?"

@DC981

''Safer? I don't think anything about my life-standarts would change.I don't live in a 'greatest' neighboorhood around.Only difference would be I would...feel 'safer' there,not constantly fearing.'' he stated.

@DefendKebab1918

"You have nothing to fear anymore." Desh smiled. "You're with the toughest MP around." She winked with a chuckle.

@DC981

Ronda nodded and headed out to the car that was waiting for her. Even though she was really working for Violet, it was still an important job to be on One's security detail. Ronda was the slightest bit anxious, but she just focused on the task at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back