• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Epsilon (Always Accepting)

@Creeper

"She didn't expect anything else." The man gave James a nervous smile before sighing and heading to the door.

@Crispy Fries

"Would you like me to take you to the pool room or do you want to wander around on your own?" The maid smiled, stepping aside from the door. "We have a lot of rooms." She chuckled. "...And several pools."

@Crispy Fries

"Of course." The maid smiled, heading down the hallway. "The mistress had a stressful day so she's taking a swim. The room is very steamy, by the way." She looked over her shoulder. "I hope you don't mind the warmth."

@DC981

"Ah'm sure it won't be too much of a problem."

Lily and George followed closely behind Ronda, both of them observing the grand manor as they walked.

@Crispy Fries

After a short walk, the maid opened a tall door. A wave of steam floated out of the room. "Mistress?" The maid quietly asked, looking into the large room with sand on the floor around a large, kidney-shaped pool. Violet was floating in the steaming water with a soft smile on her face, eyes closed, and was completely nude - her fit and lean figure up on display. "Mistress, Ronda is here to see you." The maid said softly.

"I'll be right out." Violet sighed happily.

"She is here, mistress." The maid chuckled and Violet quickly spun in the water, covering her ample breasts.

She looked at Ronda with eyes wide open yet not blushing in spite of the situation and the general heat of the room. "Oh..." Violet said, her eyes darting from one person to the other. "I apologize for my appearance." Violet said as she quickly swam over to the edge of the pool to cover herself up. "I didn't expect my maid..." She frowned at the young girl. "To let people in here while I'm relaxing."

@DC981

"Oh, well, mah wife wanted to see th' manor, but we can come back later if this is a bad time."

Lily was turning George away so he wouldn't look at Violet while she was undressed.

@Crispy Fries

"No, no, no, it's perfectly fine, I just..." She chuckled. "I didn't expect you." She frowned and sighed. "This is such an awful first impression to your family." She shook her head. "I am so sorry, I simply wasn't expecting visitors." She covered her face with one hand while keeping the other on the edge of the pool.

Sage giggled, "Yes, six, actually." She patted his shoulder, "You'll have a room to yourself if you wish. My bed is always open." She smirked.

@CERBERUS177

(Wouldn't we all live their if given the chance? :o )

@Crispy Fries

After about a minute, Violet walked out, wearing a mostly purple house robe with several black details. "I am so sorry." Violet said with a slight bow. "Seeing me naked is never the first impression I want anyone to have." She chuckled. "I'm Violet and you must be Ronda's family. It's a pleasure to meet you." She finished with a smile.

Rui said:
Sage giggled, "Yes, six, actually." She patted his shoulder, "You'll have a room to yourself if you wish. My bed is always open." She smirked.
@CERBERUS177

(Wouldn't we all live their if given the chance? :o )
Dan's face flushed red when she said that last part, "Well... We should get going, maybe set up what we have... Unless you have a freaking arsenal at your disposal... " he said remembering the guns at the gallery.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella looked to her mother and slowly nodded before she reached her hands out to Sarah wanting to be carried by her

[/QUOTE]
"And up you go little one." she said, she must have forgotten Dan too, she'll introduce her to him again, if she did anyways... "Want breakfast sweetie? " she asked her.

She grinned sheepishly, "You ain't seen nothing yet." She giggled, looking up at him like a kid before Christmas.

"Pull in to the first garage." She said simply, practically bouncing her seat from the excitement.

@CERBERUS177

@Crispy Fries

"Hello." She smiled at the two, breaking the smile just for a moment to give a motion of the head to the maid. Once the maid left, Violet scratched her long, wet hair. "Came to take a look around the estate?" Violet asked. "I rarely get visitors. It can get lonely here." She said in spite of the fact that the mansion had dozens, if not a hundred of staff members.

@DC981

"Yeah," said Lily. "Ronda was telling me about the job offer you gave her, and she mentioned that we could visit this place whenever, so I figured why not visit?"

(I have a feeling... you have a tank...)

Dan pulled into the drive way, "You'll need to open it Sage...Unless you want me to sharge the car through the door...?" he said, smiling a bit.

@Rui

"While that sounds fun and all, I'd hate for you to hit the Daimler ferret. I think that'd cause more damage to us than it." She snickered. "Here." She pressed a button on her watch, and the door opened.

"Tada."

@CERBERUS177

(Not quite a tank...did I mention the antique but fully functional panzer IV in the back yard?)

@Crispy Fries

"Oh, I'm so happy to have some more life around the estate. Please, make yourselves at home." Violet nodded. "I'll tell the staff to make something for you to eat. I'd love to give you the tour myself but I'm afraid I have another lap in the pool waiting for me." She winked. "I'm waiting for one of my staff members to return. I'm organizing an important event for the government. All hush, hush." She smiled.

@Crispy Fries

"Hm..." Violet placed a finger on her chin. "I was looking for the office of someone, happened to ask her, and got enthralled by her accent. One thing led to the other, I guess." Violet chuckled.

(I'm in love with Sage now)

Dan smiled at the looks of the armored car, "...This will be interesting." he said, pulling the car into the garage. Stepping out, he looked at the black finish on the tank, and the heavy fire power for it's gun. "...I...What's the caliber? .50, or something, a bit more deadly?" he asked her.

@Rui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back