• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy End Town

"Pretty average. Lots of stupid people breaking their stuff nowadays, easily enough to keep me in business." Looking through the menu, she picked out a dish at random, calling over to the waitress and tell her her order.

"What about you? Got a job yet? Or are you just playing tour guide all day?"
Already looking bored as she spoke.

Damien shakes his head,

"No, but apparently being one of the earliest residents to End Town is something special." He sighs,

"To be honest, I seriously don't know how long I've been here." He sighs as he stares out a window, the waitress comes back up,

"Alright, I'll take your orders now." She smiles at the group.

(@Soul OMU @Cody @The One Eyed Bandit )

"Me and Carmine are both new here." Cody looked at Mercy. "You don't seem pretty interested at all."

Ashley waves hand. "I'll just get a water and some toast." she said before going back to drawing.

Carmine looking at her tattoos, thinking. "Just get me an orange just and some sausage." (@Stew)

"People all work the same way. What exactly is there to be interested in?" Resting her head on her hand as she spoke to Leon, it was always a little amusing to see how people answered when she asked them that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The waitress comes back several minutes later with what they ordered, she sets it down on the table,

"Enjoy your meal, and if you need anything, just let us know." She then walks off. Damien gets up,

"I think I'll go outside, if you need anything, just let me know." He walks outside.

(@Soul OMU @The One Eyed Bandit @Cody)

"Not unless you suddenly learned how to be a mechanic" Rather rudely shooting down Daimen's offer as he stood up to leave.

Mercy started to pick away at her meal, looking at the new arrivals as she did. "So, what are your stories? Good at anything interesting?" She didn't have very high hopes for the new arrivals at this point. Looked like there were just a few more regular folks she'd have to deal with from now on. 
(GL with that ship, the girl hates all that mushy romance stuff) @Stew

(I'll try to make it work, also, I might go to bed a little bit later. But I'll try to stay on as long as possible) 
The waitress comes out again with Leon's order, she sets it down in front of him and walks back into the kitchen.

(must be her super hearing, sppoOOOoOoOooooooOOOoky)

(@Cody)

"Boring" Responding to Carmine, having fully dismissed her as another one of the dull folks now.

"Hmmm? And what might that be? Something else to try and whip up I hope" Turning her attention to Ashley, the girl had some interesting ideas and they had certainly helped stave off boredom for a few days in the past.

@Soul OMU

"So Ashley, why wouldn't you go to the club earlier. If I forgot to mention I used to be a DJ at a club. Why not go to one. I am so used the party life." Leon said.

Ashley shakes head. "I...I'm not really... into clubs..." she said softly while drawing. "Besides I had a bad run in when I went to one on accident..." she said and bit her lip slightly. (@Cody)

(*shipping Leoley slightly*)

(Oooops >_>)

"Oh... Right..." Feeling a little awkward now Mercy looked at her watch, realizing the time she sighed a bit, she'd be opening soon and needed to get back to her shop. "I need to get back to work" Standing up and throwing her payment for the meal as she spoke, "If you newbies ever need anything fixed drop by my place" She continued as she headed towards the door, not bothering with a goodbye.

Ashley sipped her water. "She's always like that, don't worry about it." she said while drawing.

Carmine finishes eating and stretches. "Mhm... That was good.."

(@Stew, (@Cody)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back