• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy End Town

"So you're not much of a city person. Well, I grew up in a city, not as big as this one though, and not as beautiful." He explained. "We should go check out one of the clubs in town."

Damien looks back and smiles,

"Ok then." He says to her, Damien then jumps off the balcony, he falls through the air and then slows down in midair when only a couple of feet off the ground, as he did with Carmine. He lands in front of Astley and some new guy,

"Hello Astley, I see you've introduced a new person?" he smiles at the new guy.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Carmine jumps down as well and lands with ease before dusting herself off.

(You mean Ashley @Stew)

Ashley nodded a bit and smiled shyly. "Mhm... This is Leon..." She said while gesturing to him. (@Cody)

(You said Astley @Soul OMU)

Damien looks at Leon,

"I'm Damien, I make it my duty to greet everyone here!" Damien smiles at Leon,

"Did you tell him all about End Town, Ashley?" Damien turns his attention towards Ashley.

(@Cody)

(Did I? When?)

Ashley rolls eyes in amusement but nodded. "Yess I did Damian.." She said and looked around.

Carmine stood off by the side, watching slightly with her hands in her pockets. (@Stew, @Cody)

(@Soul OMU It's the message right before the one I called you Astley)

Damien yawns,

"That's good, hey, Leon, are you eager to be staying in End Town?" Damien bobs up and down like an excited kid.

(@Cody
Damien looks at Carmine, then back at Leon,

"Oh, that's Carmine, she's new as well." He smiles,

"Anyways, after a while of living here, you might be able to do this!" Damien turns around and jumps, he springs off the wall of the building behind himself and suddenly slows down, he does a flip in what seems to be slow motion and then speeds up when he's right side up.

(@Cody)

Carmine looks at Leon then at Damian in annoyance. "I can introduce myself you know..." She grumbles and crosses her arms.

Ashley shakes head in amusement. "Oh jeez... Show off." (@Stew)

"Woah! How did you do that? If that's what you can do here, this must be like a dream city..." Leon said

(@Stew)

Damien laughs and turns to Carmine,

"You're just no fun, aren't you?" He chuckles and turns back to Leon,

"It's rare that many people ever accomplish what I can do, maybe like..." He thinks for a little bit,

"7, and that's just a ballpark figure." He then stretches,

"Well, why don't we find a cafe? You guys must be hungry." He says.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Carmine rolls eyes and crosses arms. "Whatever... Doesn't matter to me, I don't care." She said while shrugging her shoulders.

Ashley shrugs. "Anything is good for me. I don't care." She said while looking at them. (@Stew, @Cody)

Damien nods,

"Alright then, want to get there the fast way, or the long way?" He smiles at everyone, then he looks at Leon,

"You've still got a lot to learn about ET, and I'll be willing to provide an answer to any questions you may have!" He pops his fingers.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Damien shrugs,

"I don't really know what your definition of 'experience' is, but the short way is pretty neat, if you ask me." Damien scratches the back of his neck,

"Oh, Ashley! Do you think we should eat by the bridge or in the town center?" He looks over at Ashley.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Stewart nods,

"Alright then, everybody join hands!" Damien holds out his hands.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Damien smiles and glances around at everyone,

"Ready?" He asks, he gives everyone a quick moment before falling backwards, pulling everyone with him. They seem to fall through the ground but then they were suddenly standing on one of the bridges of 'Chasm River' He lets go of their hands and looks at Damien,

"That's the short way." He chuckles.

(@Soul OMU @Cody)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back