[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

It's a cat, most likely when she will share senses with him he will be licking his balls somewhere on a roof... :lol:

Working a lot lately, so I will be slower to respond.

Be patient, I have FIVE scenes to stay after, and I want to keep the quality good.

Feantari, are you with us?

Hope I'll manage to answer soon to Midboss.

Waiting for Norts and Sherwood to post in their respective scenes.

Can guarantee you that won't happen until tomorrow evening. I have an observation interview and associated paper to do today.

I am here yes. Argis isn't planning on butting in on Fangs' questions, and it clearly isn't the time for more discussion of diplomatic matters. He is there silent, watching.

I still need to post my montage, but I can post it in my character thread... considering what's going on in our scene with Walker I may even change my plans...

We offcically welcome you in the clan of the big boys with receding hairlines and persistent bellies !

Glad you could join us ! :lol:

Happy b-day :mrgreen:

So... just to get this clear: little chance of contacting anyone other than Siham in the delay stated by the Widow?

@Brekkir: Thanks! :mrgreen:

Indeed, save supernatural communication, Albane will be able to chat only with Siham.

As befits an Eclipse, Albane has to take responsibility for huge choices, and take the flak when the other characters discover it and inevitably won't like the way it was handled.

Such is politics.

BTW, Albane was elected, sort of, which means that the other PCs trust him with that.

BTW, Midboss, let me know what you want Siham to do: he can continue working on projects, but River and Fangs won't be available until their scenes are complete.

We can have Siham enter the Eclipse Showdown if you guys need so, or open an entirely new scene for you both.

Well yeah, project behemoth is on hold until he can consult Fangs and River.

In the meanwhile, I'd be happy to contribute to the Eclipse showdown.

Ok.

I think it's better to open a new Scene.

I'll wait tomorrow morning to let Brekkir make a last post, then open a new Scene.

Be very careful with what she says, the terms she uses... and look for a way to get Resources 5 asap (we need that to support them).

Well I guess it's up to me... I'll probably have to travel around and buy some additional Bureaucracy Charms to fill up Sanctuary's coffers.

cyl said:
Be very careful with what she says, the terms she uses... and look for a way to get Resources 5 asap (we need that to support them).
What was that about us not being expansionist?

Also, it is *really* inconvenient that the two people with IM are both away.

I am back, after a week end that has left me without sleep for some 40 hours, running around like crazy and doing stupid chores.

Boy that was fun.

EotFS needs ST love, yes, and it's time to ramp the epic up.

Please please please, Arynne, Sherwood, I implore you guys, stay together =*******|.

Cyl, Norts, I need more brain than what I have available right now for your post, please be patient.

Well, I'm undergoing another writer's block right now... not easy when you're a ST restarting a game and creating two others!

I'll try to find something smart to write, but my energy is very low...

I'll give you some more time.

I'm rather blocked myself for the Slaughter scene.

Norts, cyl, be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back