[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Once we find and talk to the god, we can hand-wave into project time for trying to restore the Manse.

Of course, the Manse and the orichalcum blade are all great excuses for First Age flashbacks if you have ideas for those. ;)

Definitely, we'll turn this into one or more projects.

I don't have really ideas, so for backstories have been in the hand of the players.

@xarvh: Remind me again, when you write Flat Bonus XP, does that apply to all players, or just the people mentioned in the post?

Arynne said:
It just hit me -- how can Cunning Fangs use Flight of Separation at all? Wouldn't it count as a Shaping effect?
Honestly, she probably shouldn't be able to, I was thinking about it as a Shaping effect, since the Sorcery rules and the tattoo rules don't actually intersect in entirely clear ways.

JayTee said:
Wait, why would she want Flight of Separation when she can just turn in to a bird?
Fangs is limited to the forms she has available to her, and importantly needed small forms. She lacks that Knack, and I wasn't sure a hawk would fit.

Also, she wanted an inherent defensive charm up incase the Broken First Age Manse Made By Someone Like Her decided to shoot back. Flight of Separation and Crossfire Feint make for a decent passive, probabilistic defensive setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still kinda blocked. Trying to get an idea of how to open the new scene(s), but unhappy with the idea I had so far. Please be patient.

I'm not sure if I should express my sympathy or my congratulations, so, both? Congratuorry? Sorratulations?

Hey, she wanted to know that he wasn't a threat. I'm pretty sure that point was made quite clearly :tongue:

Eh, I actually liked Siham's answer. Brutally honest, and could have been far, far more arrogant. ;)

Edit: now to try and compose my thoughts/creativity after long work and draining concerts.

JayTee said:
Hey, she wanted to know that he wasn't a threat. I'm pretty sure that point was made quite clearly :tongue:
You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have absolutely been found wanting. > :)

@Arynne : Flicker doesn't have to be shy here, she interacted more with alchies than Malek ever did.

IIRC she was among the first to visit them with River, so even though Malek is "in charge of diplomacy", she has her place in this scene besides being at Malek's side.

Don't hold back on account of "protocol" or me ;)

Oy, let the socially inclined have a chance at saving your ass before you piss off the dawn that is exceedingly renowned for kicking ass already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back