[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Wholeness Restoring Meditation heals Crippling stuff, including missing limbs, lost sight, and so forth. It is a truly *awesome* charm. Might work on Fangs.

(And would certainly work on Argis.)

Kacie said:
Wholeness Restoring Meditation heals Crippling stuff, including missing limbs, lost sight, and so forth. It is a truly *awesome* charm. Might work on Fangs.
(And would certainly work on Argis.)
Yeah, have my sights on that one. We were talking about that one way back for Malek too. A definite need.

If it matters for your motes at all Wlf, Fangs would have been at 4A, 4B when you started, Argis converted the 2L to 2B

Feantari said:
If it matters for your motes at all Wlf, Fangs would have been at 4A, 4B when you started, Argis converted the 2L to 2B
!!!! Yes. I'll just pay the Essence to heal her completely then. I missed that! Editing now.

I believe it is Wound Cleansing to take Agg -> to Lethal, and then Wound Mending to heal Lethal.

It's totally worth it to get Wound Cleansing, even though there are speedbump charms. It's fantastic, especially since Agg damage defeats Lunar regen powers. I got much use out of it in previous games.

Kacie said:
I believe it is Wound Cleansing to take Agg -> to Lethal, and then Wound Mending to heal Lethal.
It's totally worth it to get Wound Cleansing, even though there are speedbump charms. It's fantastic, especially since Agg damage defeats Lunar regen powers. I got much use out of it in previous games.
That also works - I have no idea how Solar healing charms work, because Lunar healing...doesn't exist.

There's an Intelligence Charm that can be used to stanch bleeding and repair Crippling injuries...but that's about it. I guess the rationale is that if they can't heal on their own, they're not worthy.

If you intend to enlighten him and/or use him more often yes definitely. Standard Heroic mortal.

Flicker and I already announced our intention to enlighten him, so yes. ;)

Since you created him, any suggestions you wish to offer as to his Motivation and abilities?

He's smart and good with words if needed, but otherwise reserved.

His motivation is to see himself and his fellow citizens live in peace.

*studying Melia's sheet* Do I also add XP? Remember, he's been under the effect of Flicker's training Charm since she first learned it.

:-P

I'd love to have him dash off across creation and try to find Shiana, try to figure out some way for it to work for them, for the story. That seems like it would be a pretty huge fuck you to cross and all of his other duties though. :-/ Not to mention that it might be impossible or all rest on Tirana's control, which would suck massively. One of those awkward things where the story has some interesting potential, but my goals for the character get continually put aside.

xarvh said:
Finding out more about your favourite neighbour could be good for cross.
Yeah I wonder how that's going to work... Flicker is now probably the only one who can go there and come back.

Malek spilled his guts to Words, Argis is a DB in love, Fangs & Mirror... really not ideal... Siham & Rhapsody... solars... and her boys already killed a Zenith for trespassing... so... basically that leaves Flicker.

No pressure :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back