[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

I'd like to do a scene where I scour Agatha's Library for useful information/tools to help build up Cross, and search for any information she might have had regarding the Behemoth/Primordial so I can resolve those plot threads one way or another.

Also, work on building a Factory Cathedral to mass produce a robot army to serve as infantry for Cross (with our mortal soldiers acting as lieutenants and commanders) as an answer to the undead/beastman armies of The Mask of Winters and Tirana respectively.

Robots vs Beastmen vs Zombies, FIGHT!

I was thinking of sneaking in as one of the Swamp People for a few days and use that time to spot the leaders and scout the place first.

Then when we have enough info (names description etc etc) we approach and challenge them.

Yeah, I'm for in favor of jumping out of the chariot and landing Halo-style in front of the one who has the big huge orichalcum sword strapped to its back.

Pretty sure we don't need to scout who the leader is. ;)

He might not be alone.

Dragon Kings are known for letting gods ride them.

And the Flesh Eater was already corrupting DKs at the end of the first age, I wouldn't be surprised to find another spirit behind Ankss.

I also recall there was something weird the first swamp dude we met said about the sacrifices.

@JayTee: You can do it in the Mad Crafting Scene.

@Arynne: you have the last word on how to approach Ankss. I will wait for your post to open the Scenes.

Considering we're there to challenge them and to cow them, it doesn't matter if they're being ridden or not, we still have to fight them one on one. I'd rather go in like a confident badass than sneaking in like I'm afraid of them.

But yes, Arynne's show.

If this whole thing in Ankss goes well, then there will be new resources/toys for Siham to inspect. Making snide comments from the side is good, too. Wanna come?

Kacie said:
Considering we're there to challenge them and to cow them, it doesn't matter if they're being ridden or not, we still have to fight them one on one. I'd rather go in like a confident badass than sneaking in like I'm afraid of them.
But yes, Arynne's show.
Being afraid and being careful are two different thing.

I wasn't careful enough recently and I misplaced a dozen dots of artifacts.

Wouldn't want to make the same mistake so soon after this little incident.

But that's not why I propose the path of the ninja.

I still think they had enourmous balls sending us Walker's head... and I am extremely curious to find the source of that kind of arrogance.

As much as I'd like to come with and observe the group demolish the Dragon Kings, the demons in the north intrigues me and I wish to lean more~

Xarvh, is it okay to spend xp on buying new charms prior to heading to Ankss? Or would that take significant time? I'd rather head out in a few days as opposed to a few weeks.

EDIT: When was the last time the demons came on screen? I don't remember them.

@Kacie: no prob. =)

Demons were infesting the Eastern Scavenger Lands. It seems that two strange guys are behind them. They almost killed Hard as Mountains.

Thanks, Xarvh!

Considering those 2 guys nearly killed Hard as Mountains, that seems like something that at least a pair of PCs should investigate. At least go in with equal numbers.

I suppose I could check that out, see if it's something we need to be concerned about. Hopefully not, we're already spread kinda thin.

That actually seems more useful, considering their proximity to Lookshy and the Mask of Winters. I can do that, instead.

Argis wanted to scout out Nexus and Great Forks, too, at one point. Perhaps this would make a good scene for Siham and Argis? They have complementary skills, I believe; I know Argis has Investigation.

Siham may want to go to Great Forks to see what happened with Zenjo, since this game started with the two of them getting to the Caldera...

Any threads for reference?

Also, should I put him on my sheet under "allies", since he seems to be an NPC now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back