[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Depends greatly on the exalt I believe.

Some of us would get squashed fighting as solos because their Wits + War pool aren't so great.

Two project points, although if I remember correctly I think we were going to get a bunch after this chapter.

By my bookkeeping, I got 1 freebie PP, spent it on restoring the magitech lab, and then got two more from the end of chapter five. Did I forget to record an expenditure somewhere?

Oh hey, check that out, apparently I forgot to record the 25 XP gain from "They shall know fear". Awesome.

EDIT: Oh wait, no. I did record it, but under the wrong name. Damn.

I think it's even.

Both of you have 2 PPs available.

If you want, you can complete the Genesis Lab before posting in the new Scene.

Made a few adjustments to the structure of the Tree/s of Battle/s to accommodate their larger numbers.

Would a fully functional genesis lab be necessary to weaponize the bloom? Or can I get by using a partially functional lab and Craftsmen Needs No Tools + World As Workshop Method?

@Arynne: Duh, I forgot to open your Scene.

@CI: Uh, I saw it but I didn't understand it was a question to me.

Fangs can recognize the effect as a Stone of Dead Ends, so she has an idea of what is happening.

If you think you can interact with Mirror/Words, you are welcome to try.

@JayTee: Depends on what you mean by "Weaponizing".

As things are now, fully-developed fruits are pretty menacing, and the Bloom in general seems to be eager to settle anywhere there's black Essence.

Feel free to experiment further in the IC Scene if you need more info.

Basically just modify it to be more aggressive. Grows faster, spreads quicker, etc etc.

EDIT: Also, tell me about this assistant of agatha's I apparently have? Should I add him/her/it to my character sheet?

I suppose I'll keep her in the lab then (or anywhere else she might feel comfortable) until she acclimatizes.

@CrazyIvan : great post, where can I find the details for Argent Muse Technique ?

Edit; huh okay, I got it it's Argent Muse Approach from the Ink Monkeys. ;)

cyl said:
@CrazyIvan : great post, where can I find the details for Argent Muse Technique ?
Edit; huh okay, I got it it's Argent Muse Approach from the Ink Monkeys. ;)
Close enough. It's Ink Monkeys - giving you 5 dice to a creative action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back