[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

Silver Python would disagree I believe.

Also yeah I always thought the lunars with high compassion would be completely bonkers because their proximity to the animals would enlarge their definition of "innocents suffering" which could then apply to animals (à la Becoming the Wood's Friend).

I mean some of them enjoy the company of beasts... and not necessarily to exclusively produce beastmen :rolleyes: (see Last Hunter's comics in Lunars).

Also, is it just me or the EotFS box in the main page is thrice as large as the others?

Is my ego allowed to be three times as large?

xarvh said:
Do Lunars have gender identity? oO
I thought it was gone long before species identity...
Lilith does, according to Lords of Creation. She only learned Twin-Faced Hero to satisfy her sexually omnivorous (and predatory) husband. Otherwise she's "female to the core".

Of course, maybe she's just weird that way.

xarvh said:
Do Lunars have gender identity? oO
I thought it was gone long before species identity...
By the time I'm done with Fangs, she won't have any identity.

But it really depends on the Lunar. But it's really fun to play someone without a strong concept of 'self' next to Solars.

xarvh said:
Also, is it just me or the EotFS box in the main page is thrice as large as the others?
Is my ego allowed to be three times as large?
The boxes grow as you post more in them so you can visually see which you're posting in.

And cyl, this sounds like a blast. We should totally play the Malek/Rhapsody drama up to 11.

Well we have the means to with this scene and where we are going.

Fighting side by side and seeing what is beautiful and pure about the others tends to make you fall in love like there is no tomorrow.

Rhapsody being not too bad on the eye probably helps too... but even if she had a lesser appearance, Malek would have fallen... it's her inner strength and her passion that moved him.

But he'll probably start courting her slowly but steadily.

Arynne said:
Well, there are two possibilities.
Either it only looks random, or it really is. ;)

In the first scenario, this is all part of someone's Plan, and there's a connection that Flicker has to figure out by comparing details about attacks.

In the second, the demons are on the loose -- summoners killed? -- and are just being demonic, in which case she just needs to kill the lot.
Arynne said:
(Also, if she's going demon hunting, she needs about a week sparring against local elementals or something in order to master the techniques of fighting opponents who can go invisible.)

Well, Flicker will collect every story she can about these demonic attacks, traveling into the lowlands and listening in on conversations if she has to. She'll try to figure out if there's any rhyme or reason to them. Then she'll start shadowing caravans and isolated communities and other likely targets.

xarvh: I was actually waiting on Wlf, as it seems silly to start shooting in to a melee without knowing what everyone else is doing

You are exalted man... don't bother with silly stuff like "what if I miss and hit an innocent bystander..."... the guy is all alone.

Just declare your move to have a perfect line of sight and shoot ;)

Arynne: ok, let's see what I can do.

JayTee: leaps, knockback and all, Exalted melee combat is still NOT close range combat.

My bad, I should add some wire-fu.

It's all good. One question, Nova Shell Ordinance adds the piercing tag to the attack, any of his soak from armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back