[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

WlfSamurai said:
Hmm ... I've been thinking about this since this morning at work when I read the situation. How effective does Rhapsody think "magical" mental influence could work on the undead here?
Just beware of unacceptable orders and crush their will ;)

Halfway finished with my post. So much looking up. Xarvh, does that apply to everyone? Could I, say, buy Irresistsble Salesman Spirit with my XP for this?

Nope.

Mirror is in a moment with lots of downtime available were she is basically doing nothing.

Rhapsody is in the middle of a tense situation.

I MIGHT allow learning Charms immediately if it is to allow you some ridiculously cool action.

I think I have an idea that clearly fits the profile and 13 unspent xp and a charm I've been meaning to buy for some time. :D

But I'll wait to see how Rhapsody does on defusing that particular bomb.

And it might make Flicker jealous enough to get her thinking about Malek in a new way... :D

(Well, other than the "how come I never realized he was such a jerk before" new way. :P )

cyl said:
I don't sleep for less than 3d stunt :D
Love it. I think that would be fun to play out. Not the sleeping part ... the love ... never mind.

xarvh said:
Nope.
Mirror is in a moment with lots of downtime available were she is basically doing nothing.

Rhapsody is in the middle of a tense situation.

I MIGHT allow learning Charms immediately if it is to allow you some ridiculously cool action.
Cool, thanks. Just wasn't sure if I was out of it so much that I missed us doing retro-active training.

Sorry if I shifted Malek's mood from solar bravado to martial awesomeness too rapidly... but I have a lady to impress ;)

Love it. I think that would be fun to play out. Not the sleeping part ... the love ... never mind.
Yay for solar love ! (knowing the ST... we're going to see your extremely ancient and possessive lunar mate pop soon... oh gods, oh gods, what have I done ! :eek:)

The two have a lot in common and are equally passionate about the same ideals, redirecting some of that passion and commitments towards the other makes sense.

And if that makes Flicker jealous... I'm even more down ! :D

cyl said:
Yay for solar love ! (knowing the ST... we're going to see your extremely ancient and possessive lunar mate pop soon... oh gods, oh gods, what have I done ! :eek:)
Hey, that's actually a good idea! =)

Norts: i feel you. I had to change hemisphere and struggle for six months before i got a good job.

Also, i think you are done, I'm more interested in Argis' move.

xarvh said:
Hey, that's actually a good idea! =)
Oh gods oh gods... what have I done !!! :eek:

Now we're going to have two pissed off lunars trying to break us up... you can't stop our love, you Wyld twisted haters ! :D

...and here I thought Flicker and Malek were supposed to be following the plot of Moonlighting.

Turns out it's really My Best Friend's Wedding. :P

I think that the main plus is that it will piss off Fangs even more.

So, THREE pissed off Lunars?

Hey, maybe the Widow will convince K to switch the celestial bond from Hard as Mountains to Flickr and viceversa...

Oh my, the possibilities are endless! =D

Arynne said:
...and here I thought Flicker and Malek were supposed to be following the plot of Moonlighting.
Turns out it's really My Best Friend's Wedding. :P
When celestials are involved, you have to expect major switches in the scenario... see, a minute ago we were to lay arms to save hostages from dozens of warghosts... and now that silly abyssal is all alone vs 5 exalts. :cool:

xarvh said:
I think that the main plus is that it will piss off Fangs even more.
So, THREE pissed off Lunars?
*becomes pale... almost livid*

xarvh said:
Hey, maybe the Widow will convince K to switch the celestial bond from Hard as Mountains to Flickr and viceversa...
Oh my, the possibilities are endless! =D
*shrinks into a fetal position in a corner of the room and starts murmuring a child song and sucking his thumb at the same time to reassure himself*

*runs towards Arynne and jumps in her arms*

Promise me you will protect me from the bad man !

Exalts having appetites larger than life, most are largely non monogamous. (although a lunar elder staying celibate for his mate sounds epic... gods man stop giving the ST ideas !!! :mad: )

A passionate thing with Rhapsody shouldn't stop Malek & Flicker from pursuing a long or even short term romance (how Dragon Agesque of me... :rolleyes: ), it might even facilitate it if you think about it as it should make him less of a douche...

*staggers and falls because she has scrawny little arms like Calvin or a T-Rex* I'll...try...

It would probably discourage Flicker from making any moves, though...she'll just float around on the sidelines looking alternately jealous and self-sacrificial.

Plus, this is the first time their Exaltations have had sexually compatible hosts, I think. So she's doesn't have any erotic past-life memories.

Arynne said:
*staggers and falls because she has scrawny little arms like Calvin or a T-Rex* I'll...try...
It would probably discourage Flicker from making any moves, though...she'll just float around on the sidelines looking alternately jealous and self-sacrificial.
I'm pretty sure she ain't about to even consider making a move after the last Council scene.

Those scenes may help define them further and with their consequences things might evolve.

Arynne said:
Plus, this is the first time their Exaltations have had sexually compatible hosts, I think. So she's doesn't have any erotic past-life memories.
Three words.

Twin

Faced

Hero

It's more like they never felt the need to copulate like crazy because they had this brothers in arms bond and bad guys to stop to keep them busy or dead...

They never got to the point where they got intimate, and then bored and then started experimenting crazy stuff on each other.

But even if the Bond is set one way, the individual may want something else.

Levy let his mate die to save his lover... okay he's been brooding over it ever since,, but he was able to make that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back