• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty

"My ship will be here shortly it can get us far away quick. If you want to come great, if not so be it." Mercer said turning to face her. He scanned quickly and the sniper was gone. The fight was likely still not over. "The sniper's gone, we still have trouble. Id consider your options carefully if I were you."

He jumped off and saw ash everywhere. "Yeah...kill everyone why don't you.." He mumbled, finding them in the distance. He confronted them, "hello you two...I'm back..." He said quietly, he wasn't a loud person.

"Well we can't have you missing out on the fun, now can we?" Holiday chucked another grenade then readied his pistols. If the stranger evaded, Jake would have an opportunity to gun him down. If he chose to stay and return fire the grenade would blast him. "Pick your poison," Holiday thought to himself.

"How rude of you to do that to a stranger..." He said staring at the grenade and kicking it off to the distance like a pebble. "I show no harm...but you sure do...my bounty wouldn't agree though would it?" He asked watching the grenade explode, his hair flying up a bit, his scar visible.

"Oh well would you like to buddy up first. We can head to this tavern down the street and I'll buy you a couple drinks. Hell, If your feeling lucky we could play a game of Serravelian Chance. I just had a wonderful game last night with a group or Dorainians," Holiday yelled back. This time he tossed 4 grenades and fired his until his pistols ran dry. This of course took only a mere second and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
He quickly pulled out his sword, a shield blocked three of the bullets but he was hit by the others. He fell back, holding onto his shoulder, where one of the bullets had hit. He used the last of his strength to jump back, a huge explosion rang in his ears. "Hm...your a good shot...I would fight back..but I'm a bit tired and wounded as you can see.." He slowly got up, holding onto his leg this time. "Be prepared for anything..." He said as he pulled out his magnum. However he didn't aim it up, he kept it hanging from his hand.

Holiday made a repeat attack in the same manner. However, this time he threw smoke screen grenades. These exploded and soon as his first pistol had finished firing. He used the smoke to a new position unseen and left his hat as a decoy. When the explosive grenades went off, Holiday completely emptied his second gun. He didn't have time to reload so he digistructed a Winchester Lever rifle on the spot so he could return fire.

He appeared, barely visible in the smoke. He saw right through it knowing the hat was left. He grabbed it and covered his face with it. It seemed strange he would do so. He sat against the wall, muffled chatter, "fine hat you have here...if you want it back come get it..." He said calmly, resting.

"Keep it, I left is especially for you!" CLICK. BOOM!

"Don't know if your alive or not but I've been doing this MUCH longer than you have sonny. Im smart enough to know the decoy doesn't always work, but your type can never resist my bad-ass hat."

The bullet got stuck in between his hoodie. "Armor..plating..in between.." He said quietly, poking the bullet out and throwing the hat at him. "There...as I said...I'm not fighting...or am I?.." He said a bit confused. "Your hat...is pretty awesome...it looks like this right?" The hat disappeared as it was flung at him, appearing in his hand again. He put it on, laughing.

(Oh ok my bad)

He appeared, a bit further than before, launched from the explosion. He had marks all over his body, blood everywhere. "N-not...getting rid of me..at all.." He said a bit dizzy as he stood up but he quickly fell back on the ground. "Couldn't..resist that hat.." He said laughing and looking up at the sky. "Killing me is pointless...endless you plan on becoming a millionaire." He sat up staring at him. "Going to take another shot?..or throw a grenade?..is it really in your nature to kill me when I have done nothing?" He asked curiously.

"Im afraid I don't know about any price on your head but I do know you specifically said, and I may paraphrase a bit "I'm not killing anyone," with a very ominous "yet." The message was very well implied. Not to mention I saw you talk about causing trouble and you conspired with someone who just tried to kill me. What's a man supposed to think. I could honestly care less about cash, I made my fair share this morning. At the moment I only care about getting those two women to safety."

"Me?..I didn't plan on causing trouble today...oh you must have heard me wrong..I said I was NOT going to cause trouble..trust me if I was going to do so..I would have already chased chaos." He stood up, grabbing something from his pockets. He used it to out over his wounds. "Plus I only talked to that guy..I didn't plan on having him hurt anyone. I myself..am not the nicest of people..but doesn't mean I kill on sight.."

"You know, most people don't polish big-ass sniper rifles in public, let alone a coffee shop. I was a law officer back in the day, I can usually tell the killers from the rest. Let me tell you that would cause any officer to distrust you on sight. This place would be a lot better if it were run like it was back in Dodge, no weapons in town limits.

"Well it isn't mr law officer...my sniper rifle is what you would call..special..any form of weapon...it turns into..pistols, assault rifles..you name it..I could even copy your weapon...but of course..I don't feel like it..polishing them in public is what I do..I don't really care..my bounty raises because of the people I kill..well..I men's bounty..and..er...people but that's not the point. I do as I please..and make my own choices..." He walked up to him and held his hand out. "Hello...I didn't think we got on a proper start.." He said with an attitude. "I'm Aidan..and you would be?"

"The name's Holiday, Jake Holiday ExSheriff of Virginia City, Nevada. The fastest pistoleer in the West. Its a pleasure."

"Nice to meet you holiday...hm..Nevada as well?" He said smiling. "I was from Las Vegas...but hey..I moved a lot.." He looked behind him. "A pleasure to meet a demon who has a high bounty and is a murder..well that must be something coming from you." He said laughing as he turned back to him. "May I come along with you?...I don't seem like it...but I do my share of protecting."

"Im afraid Las Vegas was before my time which is a pity because it sounded like my kind of town. May I ask you why you wish to accompany me?"

(BTW are you from Vegas IRL, just curious)

(Hah yes :3)

"Hm..you seem like a rather interesting person...plus..I want to protect the girl as well...having a sniper with you is rather smart..and with my powers, anything should be easy to do.." He backed away, "but you seem like a lone wolf..even if you decline..I'll end up following in curiosity."

(Neat so am I)

"I suppose there isn't much on the matter, now is there. Fine, I suppose either this way you will become a useful ally, or I can kill you easily if you prove to be a threat. My ship will be here soon. Keep guard and make sure that Donovan does not return. It looks like the girls were nocked out, I'll administer first aid in the mean time." Holiday put his hand out for the other to shake, he still didn't trust him though. "Deal?"

"Mhm...ok then cowboy.." He shook his hand once more, "deal" he looked back, "eh Donovan isn't a threat to me..if anything he could be an ally..but I'm not sure yet.." He pulled out his magnum, it transformed into an assault rifle. "Neat huh?" He said smiling as he aimed it at an empty bottle, shooting and hitting it on the first shot. "Nothing to do...but to wait and guard."

"That works good. I prefer to use a digi-struct library myself, but to each his own." Holiday treated the girl's cuts and other injuries. His ship arrived a few minutes later. The Cyclone he called her. She was a fairly basic cruise model, but she could fly faster than most and had twin rail-guns. "Shall we bring the girls aboard and take them with us, or treat them and leave? If the latter we would stay nearby in order to prevent something like this from happening again."

"Taking them would be our best bet...after all with him around its not really safe..." He looked at the rail guns. "Hm..really?..good taste in weaponry.." He said climbing into the ship. "Portable rail guns are better.." He said mumbling, his assault rifle turning into a smaller rail gun. "Still effective..." He said as he helped him carry the girls on. "Yeah...hell of a fight.."

"Sure was," Jake said as he hauled Maia on board the ship. The interior was clean and well kept. He preferred to keep everything neat an and in order. Holiday pointed to a picture on the wall, "Remember this, I found it with some scrap traders a year back. They thought it was a piece of junk." The painting was the original Mona Lisa. "Its scary how much the world changes on you when you leave right?" His eyes shifted to a faded picture of a woman. It had been folder and torn, but it was all he had left. "Come on let's hurry this up. I have one hell of a hangover right now and I need to get some sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back