Elder World

Wrath looked toward here and smiled as he continued to pull grass out of the ground. He was getting tired and rather have brawls with his brethern. " it's nice to meet you jessica my name is wrath...one of the deadly sin. I would love to chat more but I must retire." his body began to fade , the stream of smok moving itself around tier then going through her back.

(gtg be on later on today)

She gasped at his reply and just watched in amazement as wrath disappeared. She then looked to Tiel in confusion. "Tiel, um, w-what just happened...?"

"It' a long story" She looked up her forceing a smile as she rips some grass from the ground and tosses them up in the air. She began to remember her past even though she really didn't want to. It was all thanks to wrath for showing himself even though he wasn't needed.

The time passed underneath the two's, vampiress's and berserker's, unwavering gait, running and running straight for two days. The surroundings changing from the charred gloom of the wastes surrounding the evil lair to grass plains, in the distance the mountains famed to hold grand treasures guarded by beasts most eldritch looming before the two rather unusual evil minions.

Yet, even with their speed, it was only on the end of the third day, fully two daylights and two nights having passed, until, finally, the misfitting duo reached the very beginnings of the mountain-area, with their surroundings once again changing, this time from the temperate plains, to the rocky, rising hills, which soon became long cliffs, the temperature changing from what was quite sufferable in the plains to rather unpleasantly cold, if the two had been normal humans and similiar humanoids, that was. Which they were not, obviousely, thus the change in climate would be noted and then quickly forgotten about, quite certainly.

"... and that is the story of how I slaughtered the winterfest, celebrated at the 25th day of the month!" Helbrecht concluded his suitably epic tale "And the moral of the story is; never leave your red coat at home when you know that there is killing to be done, and that I do not even have a red coat, nor do I have a real home. Any questions?" the berserker asked, keeping on moving without a sign of slowing down.

She looked up smiling a little. She was happy she had her blindfold. It wasn't just used for helping her other senses but also to hide her emotions she doesn't like showing. " u..um yea wrath..swell guy actually ..one day you should run with him ahhaha he'll work you to death."

She tilted her head to the side. Trying to figure it out herself. " I guess you could say he's..um a fragment of my soul..I think

" Not really .. I have no clue why he came out earlier but usual its for a good reason." She tore up some more grass , tossing it up into the air.

"Ahaahhhahh boy aren't there...and their a pain to" she placed her hands behind her and decided to lean back .

A smile crept on her face " Talking about things helps it a little, let's me know that I'm not going through this problem by myself."

"That's what I think, too," Raven said. Suddenly, a spark from the fire landed on Raven's hand, causing him to panic. "Ah! F-Fire!" he cried as he moved away from the campfire. He then took a look at his hand only to see a very minor burn. "Oh, uh... heh heh... Well, this is embarassing..."

(yeah, Raven has a fear of fire. he shall explain in a bit)

She looked up at him a small smile on her face. She got out some water and scooted over to him. " you ok?" she poured the water onto his burn slowly so it didnt sting as much

(lol intresting)

"Yeah, I just... well, I'm kinda afraid of fire," Raven said, not looking anybody in the eye when he said it. "I had this fear for as long as I can remember, and it's pretty intense. I'm usually okay with campfires, as long as the sparks don't go near me... which just happened." After he finished his explanation, his face turned a little red from embarassment.

" She smiled a little as she put some grass on the burn to make it feel better. " Its ok ..everyone has their fears."

Lyra rolled her eyes, he had been telling these stories all day. The first few were fine and she actually kind of enjoyed them, but after the 5th story she started to just feel annoyed and this feeling has been growing in her more and more with each one. She put a cheeky smile on her face and raised her hand, "Actually yes, I do have a question." Her hand dropped to her side once again. "Are there yet?!" She didn't care if she sounded mean or annoying considering this was the 100th time she's asked throughout their journey. All she cared about was hoping Helbrecht didn't tell another story. She just couldn't take it anymore.

Jessica had been silent this whole time, simply watching the fire and listening to Raven and Tiel's discussion, she didn't feel like she had much to add to the conversation, she never was very good at talking with others, so she simply listened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back