• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon)

I like this new Guardian's description, looking forward to seeing her in game.

If you are in need of a character to use to make it easier to transition into the story, feel free to use me. If you are worried about details, you can feel free to message me. I will try to reply within a day.

Shineko said:
If you are in need of a character to use to make it easier to transition into the story, feel free to use me. If you are worried about details, you can feel free to message me. I will try to reply within a day.
Very soon my friend. I'm almost done with the post.

Shineko said:
We had an idea for his character upon introduction, he's going to be another friend of Alistair that gained the invitation to the guild, and is going to meet up with us all at the caves. I'm glad two new roleplayers have arrived! @Jhenai @Galain Fletchawk WELCOME!!!~

Me, with the long anticipated secondary~

7a7cf15ee16a8c963238041a08079ac5.jpg

(with equipment)

Guild: Symphony of Death

Race: Human

Class: Bard (38)

Subclass: Idol (57)

• Body: Performer's Cotton Shirt-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Arms: Performer's Leather Bracers-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Right Hand: Performer's Leather Glove-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Left Hand: Performer's Leather Glove-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Legs: Performer's Cotton Pants-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Boots: Performer's Leather Boots-Magic Class Item-Minor bonus to dexterity and charisma(Set Bonus: Minor boost to all Bard skills)
  • Weapon: Sword Dancer's Violin-Artifact Class Item-With each Performance skill triggered a 'Phantasmal Sword' is summoned to assault the enemy. Each DoT and effect applying skill summons a sword every second for the skill's duration. Each sword has a lifetime of five seconds and deals Number of Swords times (Dexterity+Class level) as dps. These swords are indestructible. The wielder may not have any other weapons equipped while a phantasmal sword exists or this weapon is equipped.
  • Accessories:
    Earing of the Bat-Artifact Class Item-Provides echolocation. The item was considered purely aesthetic in game.
  • Leather pouches-Production Class Item-Smaller, lower level holding bags.

(Each performer's set piece is additive in effects, including set bonus.)

Personality: The only words close to describing Cira are "willful" and "Resilient". In her darkest moments, when everybody designated her as someone who had lost their future, she took only a moment of thinking to resolve herself to push farther. She continued on regardless of what others said, working to return her life to something she could enjoy fully.

Background:"If you lost your arms right now, then you would still have your feet, right?" This sentence, posed as a question by her mother, was the first thing she heard in that black abyss. At age 15 she lost her eyesight to psychological damage, losing the career of a world-famous violinist that was laid out for her in an instant. Elder tale, one of her favorite games, became unplayable overnight, cutting her off from some of her closest friends. She rebuilt her life, refusing to give up upon anything just because of her disability.

When she heard kids at school talking of the new update for Elder tale, she set her sights on another goal: to meet those friends she never got to say goodbye to at least one more time. Having her mother help her log in, Cira wasn't prepared for herself to suddenly be standing up straight on what felt like grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar's Name: Jack, famously called the mad hatter.

Gilber-Pandora-Hearts-dakaroth-30725011-1152-864.jpg

Guild: Formerly the leader of Wonderland, he disbanded after his wife died.

Level: 90

Class: Swashbuckler, Fencer build

Subclass: Animal Tamer, he is tamed alot of low level monsters called Jack Rabbits (rabbits that stand upright that can wear clothes and wield weapons), that his wife used to dress up in cute clothing, which he still has them wear.

Equipment:

Although he is a Swashbuckler he only wields one sword.

White Rabbit, a phantasmal class Broadsword that creates a large space where gravity doesn't exist around the user, weakening projectiles, and allowing difficult flight for all within the area. (When flying the area is stationary) Others are effected by this space as well, and may be overwhelmed if they cannot adapt quickly.

Hat of the Legendary Fencer: His namesake item, a phantasmal item that decreases attack cooldown by 30%

Gloves of the magician: Reduces cooldown for physical attacks by 10%, works well with swashbucklers combo chains.

Captain Reds coat: Decreases damage fro blade weapons

Angels heels: Increases speed by 30%

Personality: He pretends to be insane but quite cheerful to hide his sorrow, however sometimes his facade grows weak when he's alone.

Background: Irl, he was married to another player in his guild, named Alice, however she died in childbirth, along with the child. He fell into a deep depression, taking to drinking more alcohol then was good for him, eventually he found solace in humor, hiding his sorrow he pretends to be insane. He wields his wife's broadsword sword.

pbtenchi said:
Avatar's Name: Jack, famously called the mad hatter.

Gilber-Pandora-Hearts-dakaroth-30725011-1152-864.jpg

Guild: Formerly the leader of Wonderland, he disbanded after his wife died.

Class: Swashbuckler, Fencer build

Subclass: Animal Tamer, he is tamed alot of low level monsters called Jack Rabbits (rabbits that stand upright that can wear clothes and wield weapons), that his wife used to dress up in cute clothing, which he still has them wear.

Equipment:

Although he is a Swashbuckler he only wields one sword.

White Rabbit, a phantasmal class Broadsword that creates a large space where gravity doesn't exist around the user, weakening projectiles, and allowing difficult flight for all within the area. (When flying the area is stationary) Others are effected by this space as well, and may be overwhelmed if they cannot adapt quickly.

Hat of the Legendary Fencer: His namesake item, a phantasmal item that decreases attack cooldown by 30%

Gloves of the magician: Reduces cooldown for physical attacks by 10%, works well with swashbucklers combo chains.

Captain Reds coat: Decreases damage fro blade weapons

Angels heels: Increases speed by 30%

Personality: He pretends to be insane but quite cheerful to hide his sorrow, however sometimes his facade grows weak when he's alone.

Background: Irl, he was married to another player in his guild, named Alice, however she died in childbirth, along with the child. He fell into a deep depression, taking to drinking more alcohol then was good for him, eventually he found solace in humor, hiding his sorrow he pretends to be insane. He wields his wife's broadsword sword.
An interesting character, I enjoy the idea of him being similar to the Mad Hatter, cannot wait to meet him in Log Horizon! Approved!

Avatar's Name: Ginko (Typically goes by Gin)

AZYv5dH.gif

5Jndatv.jpg

Guild: Not Available/Doesn't possess one.

Race: Fox-Tail

Class: Summoner

Subclass: Pathfinder

Equipment:

• Hands: N/A (none or not sure what to place)
  • Head: Kitsune Mask: Special pathfinder mask, wearer can see pathways or a "faint gold glowing trail" leading to locations of interest. (including secret pathways or treasure chests etc.)
  • Body: [Phantasmal Class] Robe of Malspring: The robes grant the wearer maximum MP and MP regen increase. Rumored or debated as one of the strongest of its type/category. (Only obtainable by Rare drop from the Raid/Dungeon "Requiem of Malspring". Recognizable as the robe which the Boss of the dungeon wears.)
  • Feet: Pathfinder Tabi : Grants wearer greater movement speed, low/no armor.
  • Cloak: [Phantasmal Class] Arch-Summoners Cloak: Increases strength of summons faintly overall, along with a faint increase to overall mana amount.
  • Accessory #1: Pathfinder's Pendant: increases Loot-drop rate, a typical accessory worn by those with a high enough level of the Pathfinder Subclass. (Further increases/boosts the Pathfinders attribute of " earn more loot when monsters are killed ")
  • Accessory #2: [??? Class] Mages Pipe: Increases this units mana regen.
  • Weapon: [i would think Phantasmal) Class] Scorpius cane: Under the protection of the constellation of insight, Scorpius, cool-down time for skills is reduced. It can also provide a special buff on an ally that reduces the enemy’s crit rate on them, which is very useful for raids.

Personality: At times he can be boisterous, shy or plain monotonous. His persona or emotions heavily depend on the atmosphere he's within or even the people he's accompanying. Gin shows to be decent at reading peoples behaviors and acting accordingly, thus relating to them easier. A trait or skill gained due to dealing with so many different types of people, when working as a guide.

Background: Before the newest expansion to Elder Tale, Gin was a solo-player, who was known for playing for his own personal gain, interests and being against joining guilds. (though that never stopped him for employing his services to guilds) Only occasionally would he accompany people in a party. Knowledge of the player Gin would most commonly come one of two ways.

• Ginko was rather renown as a navigator or guide, due to not only his Pathfinder subclass, but Ginko shows great knowledge of terrain or world of Elder Tale, far beyond the normal means of the average player. Furthering his skill as a guide or navigator by a substantial margin. Finally, Gin also isn't a simply guide people through dreary territories. Ginko employed himself navigate things like raid-dungeons or other dangerous areas as well.... (Not to mention his loot-chance due to being a pathfinder)
  • Secondly, Ginko once showed loyalty to a rather curious party of players. This group of individuals called themselves (Insert name here). (Party-Name) was famous for completing several large-scale battles called raids before the disbandment of the group. Finally, this group was known for how small it was, despite the size of the missions they completed. (Along with members of the group not being of the same faction.)

Since the Catastrophe/Apocalypse not much has known of Ginko's whereabouts, along with if he still employs himself as a Guide/Navigator. Some wonder if he's even logged on. (If you have him on your friends-list, (Which only few do.) you can see he is online.) In reality, he's been gaining his equilibrium due to the immense issue/change that has occurred.

Skills/Spells:

• Soul Possession: It's a spell that allows the summoner to possess a Servant Summon and directly control its body. Stats and skills become those of the Servant's. The Summoner's original body is controlled with simple commands, as if it were a regular Summon Servant.
  • Scapedoll: Allows summon/servant to take damage instead of Player/summoner.
  • Guardian Fist: Protects ally from damage. (Must possess contract with any type of Golem, for this skill to work. This rule does not exist, but thought i would make it? idk lol)
  • Servant Summon – Ancient Golem: A golem found in one of the higher-teir dungeons. Not at all one of the “Golem Raid bosses”. Simply a higher-tier golem.
  • Servant Summon – Great Slime: varies in color between summons, color does not effect attribute or strength at all. This slime is rather large compared to some seen in the wilderness.
  • Servent Summon - Slime Army: Summons several lower level slimes. These wouldn't be such a threat, if not as many were summoned at once. This spell drains MP faster the more summons are active at once.

---------------------

I have no idea what else I should do for the rest of my items (If there's even anything that's in need of being done.)

Also I don't know if my spells are good. I feel they are inadequate somehow. But maybe i'm being over-analytical and a bit of a harsh critic. I feel like i need a more damaged based Summon, if I can even have three. ( I have no idea what to do on the spells really O.o )

*Edited: (Came up with the idea of SLIME ARMY)

ishnorb said:
Avatar's Name: Ginko (Typically goes by Gin)

AZYv5dH.gif

5Jndatv.jpg

Guild: Not Available/Doesn't possess one.

Race: Fox-Tail

Class: Summoner

Subclass: Pathfinder

Equipment:

• Hands: N/A (none or not sure what to place)
  • Head: Kitsune Mask: Special pathfinder mask, wearer can see pathways or a "faint gold glowing trail" leading to locations of interest. (including secret pathways or treasure chests etc.)
  • Body: [Phantasmal Class] Robe of Malspring: The robes grant the wearer maximum MP and MP regen increase. Rumored or debated as one of the strongest of its type/category. (Only obtainable by Rare drop from the Raid/Dungeon "Requiem of Malspring". Recognizable as the robe which the Boss of the dungeon wears.)
  • Feet: Pathfinder Tabi : Grants wearer greater movement speed, low/no armor.
  • Cloak: [Phantasmal Class] Arch-Summoners Cloak: Increases strength of summons faintly overall, along with a faint increase to overall mana amount.
  • Accessory #1: Pathfinder's Pendant: increases Loot-drop rate, a typical accessory worn by those with a high enough level of the Pathfinder Subclass. (Further increases/boosts the Pathfinders attribute of " earn more loot when monsters are killed ")
  • Accessory #2: [??? Class] Mages Pipe: Increases this units mana regen.
  • Weapon: [i would think Phantasmal) Class] Scorpius cane: Under the protection of the constellation of insight, Scorpius, cool-down time for skills is reduced. It can also provide a special buff on an ally that reduces the enemy’s crit rate on them, which is very useful for raids.

Personality: At times he can be boisterous, shy or plain monotonous. His persona or emotions heavily depend on the atmosphere he's within or even the people he's accompanying. Gin shows to be decent at reading peoples behaviors and acting accordingly, thus relating to them easier. A trait or skill gained due to dealing with so many different types of people, when working as a guide.

Background: Before the newest expansion to Elder Tale, Gin was a solo-player, who was known for playing for his own personal gain, interests and being against joining guilds. (though that never stopped him for employing his services to guilds) Only occasionally would he accompany people in a party. Knowledge of the player Gin would most commonly come one of two ways.

• Ginko was rather renown as a navigator or guide, due to not only his Pathfinder subclass, but Ginko shows great knowledge of terrain or world of Elder Tale, far beyond the normal means of the average player. Furthering his skill as a guide or navigator by a substantial margin. Finally, Gin also isn't a simply guide people through dreary territories. Ginko employed himself navigate things like raid-dungeons or other dangerous areas as well.... (Not to mention his loot-chance due to being a pathfinder)
  • Secondly, Ginko once showed loyalty to a rather curious party of players. This group of individuals called themselves (Insert name here). (Party-Name) was famous for completing several large-scale battles called raids before the disbandment of the group. Finally, this group was known for how small it was, despite the size of the missions they completed. (Along with members of the group not being of the same faction.)

Since the Catastrophe/Apocalypse not much has known of Ginko's whereabouts, along with if he still employs himself as a Guide/Navigator. Some wonder if he's even logged on. (If you have him on your friends-list, (Which only few do.) you can see he is online.) In reality, he's been gaining his equilibrium due to the immense issue/change that has occurred.

Skills/Spells:

• Soul Possession: It's a spell that allows the summoner to possess a Servant Summon and directly control its body. Stats and skills become those of the Servant's. The Summoner's original body is controlled with simple commands, as if it were a regular Summon Servant.
  • Scapedoll: Allows summon/servant to take damage instead of Player/summoner.
  • Guardian Fist: Protects ally from damage. (Must possess contract with any type of Golem, for this skill to work. This rule does not exist, but thought i would make it? idk lol)
  • Servant Summon – Ancient Golem: A golem found in one of the higher-teir dungeons. Not at all one of the “Golem Raid bosses”. Simply a higher-tier golem.
  • Servant Summon – Great Slime: varies in color between summons, color does not effect attribute or strength at all. This slime is rather large compared to some seen in the wilderness.
  • Servent Summon - Slime Army: Summons several lower level slimes. These wouldn't be such a threat, if not as many were summoned at once. This spell drains MP faster the more summons are active at once.

---------------------

I have no idea what else I should do for the rest of my items (If there's even anything that's in need of being done.)

Also I don't know if my spells are good. I feel they are inadequate somehow. But maybe i'm being over-analytical and a bit of a harsh critic. I feel like i need a more damaged based Summon, if I can even have three. ( I have no idea what to do on the spells really O.o )

*Edited: (Came up with the idea of SLIME ARMY)

APPROOOVED!!!

Quot+you+like+cute+anime+fox+girls+well+do+we+have+_df4f0ac103869c54f28be44b0e2c446d.jpg

superthumb.jpg

Guild: Solo Player (might join guild depending on her mood)

Level: 30

Race: Fox Tail

Class: Bard

Subclass: Tailor

Equipment:

Body:
Robes of Timeless Tunes (Light cloth custom made) By giving up any benefits of defense, all music buffs, and spells casted have a shorter cool down of 5 seconds.

Legs: Skirt of Freedom and Fur tights of Warmth (custom made): Tight on the legs, comfortable and covered with a thin layer of fur, keeping the player warm in the cold. The skirt gives her more freedom to move adding a plus five to her speed.

Hands: None

Feet: Shadow step (custom made): Plus three bonus to speed, and a chance to remain silent from the enemy

Weapon: Lyre of beauty and strength:
latest

This lyre was rumored to be based off the design of a lyre that belonged to a goddess. Though not the original artifact, it still possesses the same properties. When the player has low health it deals twice the damage and buffs. (Plus 5 buffs/damage, Plus 10 buffs/damage when health low)

Accessory 1: Rose Garden Bag: (hand crafted inventory bag)

Accessory 2: Ausose Red Eye: (the jewel on her robe) With this gem it gives her a plus 10 speed boost, with a slim chance to blind or distract the enemy with its shine.

Personality: Cheerful and curious she, becoming easily enamored with men. She will contently leave gifts for the men she likes, in hopes of that one of them might notice her. She's easy to fool and manipulate due to her ignorance of how this world works completely, but if she catches you messing with her, she’s hard to forgive you. Diligent and will do almost anything she has to, within reason, to complete her task, or get the gift she’s looking for. Sadly this means even taking on a boss to far above her level. Rosabel, believes that music can move the soul, as it did for her during her treatments.

Background: She had only played the game for a little while before the apocalypse, but it was the best thing to ever happen to her. She would never tell someone willingly that her real body was ridden with cancer, sickly, crippled, bald, and not much good for anything. Being in her avatars body she could run, she had more energy, and she could feel beautiful or cute again. Plus she loved foxes, so being one was the icing on the cake. She ran through the forests and dungeons, often hunting down animals for materials, making her tailor skills top notch after much repetition of making items. She rarely comes into town, only to sell the items she hoarded and tailored. Playing her lyre while doing so, the children know her for making up tunes on the spot, giving them money for sweets. The only reason she is not higher level is because her focus is not to level, but to enjoy what life she has now.

Avatar's Name: Ark of Cane, but just call me Ark

th

Guild: Solo Player (Will stay solo, until I find a good partner or small guild, though I will help with any guild if need be. As long as I get some reward.

Level:70 (I hope its not to OP.)

Class: Swashbuckler

Subclass: Gladiator

Equipment:

th

th

Personality: Mischievous, Playful, Easy Going, Laid Back

Background: Markus always though he was in the wrong realm. He never fit in with high school. So when he logged on the Log Horizon that fateful day. Hey was so glad he didn't have to go. That he could stay in the game. So he has now embraced the game as real life and is happy everyday.

I've decided to make a villain of my own. Then again, he might just be a wild card. Who knows? I sure don't.

e3157d0edf6e76b8065605b8a3ec4915.jpg

Guild: Grand Ember

Class: Assassin

Subclass: Storyteller

Equipment:

• Body: Dark Hood. Originally just a regular hoodie, it was exposed to dark energy when an evil sorcerer drowned a village in vile miasma (Phantasm-level raid drop. Every 30 seconds, snakes made of shadow emanate from the Dark Hood and coil around it for 30 seconds (so the effect doesn't stack). Anyone who attempts to strike the wearer--even if the wearer evades--while this is in effect is bound in place for ten seconds as the shadow snakes leap to and coil around the attacker).
  • Hands: Liar's gloves. Said to be made by Loki himself, wearing these will make others a little more willing to believe you (5% better prices from NPC shops).
  • Feet: Silent Tabi. Popular among assassins, it's hard to call yourself a ninja without this (Easier stealth).
  • Weapon: Rapid Flash. Originally used by the legendary hero "Hiroto of the Storm," this katana is the only thing that remains of him after he disappeared along with the other legendary heroes (Phantasm-level equipment. Each repeated action decreases cooldown by 5%, stacking up to 40%).

Personality: Elias is a schemer. When he has a goal, he will work towards it at the expense of everyone else. For example, he will accompany others if they are on a quest to get an item he needs only to take off once he gets his hands on that item. However, he isn't cruel. He won't torture others if it doesn't benefit him. However, if it does benefit him, he will show them hell.

Thesmashbro said:
I've decided to make a villain of my own. Then again, he might just be a wild card. Who knows? I sure don't.

e3157d0edf6e76b8065605b8a3ec4915.jpg

Guild: Grand Ember

Subclass: Storyteller

Equipment:

• Body: Dark Hood. Originally just a regular hoodie, it was exposed to dark energy when an evil sorcerer drowned a village in vile miasma (Phantasm-level raid drop. Every 30 seconds, snakes made of shadow emanate from the Dark Hood and coil around it for 30 seconds (so the effect doesn't stack). Anyone who attempts to strike the wearer--even if the wearer evades--while this is in effect is bound in place for ten seconds as the shadow snakes leap to and coil around the attacker).
  • Hands: Liar's gloves. Said to be made by Loki himself, wearing these will make others a little more willing to believe you (5% better prices from NPC shops).
  • Feet: Silent Tabi. Popular among assassins, it's hard to call yourself a ninja without this (Easier stealth).
  • Weapon: Rapid Flash. Originally used by the legendary hero "Hiroto of the Storm," this katana is the only thing that remains of him after he disappeared along with the other legendary heroes (Phantasm-level equipment. Each repeated action decreases cooldown by 5%, stacking up to 40%).

Personality: Elias is a schemer. When he has a goal, he will work towards it at the expense of everyone else. For example, he will accompany others if they are on a quest to get an item he needs only to take off once he gets his hands on that item. However, he isn't cruel. He won't torture others if it doesn't benefit him. However, if it does benefit him, he will show them hell.
Amazing character, ACCEPTED!

AnarchyReins said:
Avatar's Name: Ark of Cane, but just call me Ark

th

Guild: Solo Player (Will stay solo, until I find a good partner or small guild, though I will help with any guild if need be. As long as I get some reward.

Level:70 (I hope its not to OP.)

Class: Swashbuckler

Subclass: Gladiator

Equipment:

th

th

Personality: Mischievous, Playful, Easy Going, Laid Back

Background: Markus always though he was in the wrong realm. He never fit in with high school. So when he logged on the Log Horizon that fateful day. Hey was so glad he didn't have to go. That he could stay in the game. So he has now embraced the game as real life and is happy everyday.

Nice job! ACCEPTED!

AnimeLover1116 said:

Awesome work! ACCEPTED!
AnimeLover1116 said:

Quot+you+like+cute+anime+fox+girls+well+do+we+have+_df4f0ac103869c54f28be44b0e2c446d.jpg

superthumb.jpg

Guild: Solo Player (might join guild depending on her mood)

Level: 30

Race: Fox Tail

Class: Bard

Subclass: Tailor

Equipment:

Body:
Robes of Timeless Tunes (Light cloth custom made) By giving up any benefits of defense, all music buffs, and spells casted have a shorter cool down of 5 seconds.

Legs: Skirt of Freedom and Fur tights of Warmth (custom made): Tight on the legs, comfortable and covered with a thin layer of fur, keeping the player warm in the cold. The skirt gives her more freedom to move adding a plus five to her speed.

Hands: None

Feet: Shadow step (custom made): Plus three bonus to speed, and a chance to remain silent from the enemy

Weapon: Lyre of beauty and strength:
latest

This lyre was rumored to be based off the design of a lyre that belonged to a goddess. Though not the original artifact, it still possesses the same properties. When the player has low health it deals twice the damage and buffs. (Plus 5 buffs/damage, Plus 10 buffs/damage when health low)

Accessory 1: Rose Garden Bag: (hand crafted inventory bag)

Accessory 2: Ausose Red Eye: (the jewel on her robe) With this gem it gives her a plus 10 speed boost, with a slim chance to blind or distract the enemy with its shine.

Personality: Cheerful and curious she, becoming easily enamored with men. She will contently leave gifts for the men she likes, in hopes of that one of them might notice her. She's easy to fool and manipulate due to her ignorance of how this world works completely, but if she catches you messing with her, she’s hard to forgive you. Diligent and will do almost anything she has to, within reason, to complete her task, or get the gift she’s looking for. Sadly this means even taking on a boss to far above her level. Rosabel, believes that music can move the soul, as it did for her during her treatments.

Background: She had only played the game for a little while before the apocalypse, but it was the best thing to ever happen to her. She would never tell someone willingly that her real body was ridden with cancer, sickly, crippled, bald, and not much good for anything. Being in her avatars body she could run, she had more energy, and she could feel beautiful or cute again. Plus she loved foxes, so being one was the icing on the cake. She ran through the forests and dungeons, often hunting down animals for materials, making her tailor skills top notch after much repetition of making items. She rarely comes into town, only to sell the items she hoarded and tailored. Playing her lyre while doing so, the children know her for making up tunes on the spot, giving them money for sweets. The only reason she is not higher level is because her focus is not to level, but to enjoy what life she has now.

Alias: The Witcher/White Wolf

fbf51a982d610e584df5ead8e7cc06a1.jpg

(She has a snow white wolf tail and ears)

Guild:

Level: 89

Race: Human-Wolf (Still do not know what they are called)

Subclass: Poison user

Equipment:

• Body- Kirosh Death Kimono: full body costume that allows for quick movement

• Head- Cario Earing: Boosts defense

• Weapon- The Witcher Blade: a rare and almost legendary blade that is said to double the wielders attack speed

• Equipment: Poison Vial, Champions Medallion, Combination Stone

Personality: Quiet, sees herself as a true assassin, Will pledge her service to the one who helps her, enjoys a good hunt

@Alistair

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Avatar's Name: Violet Venom
Alias: The Witcher/White Wolf

fbf51a982d610e584df5ead8e7cc06a1.jpg

(She has a snow white wolf tail and ears)

Guild:

Level: 89

Race: Human-Wolf (Still do not know what they are called)

Subclass: Poison user

Equipment:

• Body- Kirosh Death Kimono: full body costume that allows for quick movement

• Head- Cario Earing: Boosts defense

• Weapon- The Witcher Blade: a rare and almost legendary blade that is said to double the wielders attack speed

• Equipment: Poison Vial, Champions Medallion, Combination Stone

Personality: Quiet, sees herself as a true assassin, Will pledge her service to the one who helps her, enjoys a good hunt

@Alistair

[/QUOTE]
Accepted! Like the Witcher references!

You can either meet with Mairi in Akihabara, (see the main rp page, follow the storyline to help guide you to where they are) Or you could stumble in upon the Group A/Group B that are out on a quest at the moment to help restore Akihabara's Barrier, it has weakened, Monsters are now able to break through the barrier, so they are out on a mission to find a way to restore it! Mairi is doing the same thing, except wanting to do it without going on a quest, instead using alchemy or other means to achieve what is needed

Alistair said:
You can either meet with Mairi in Akihabara, (see the main rp page, follow the storyline to help guide you to where they are) Or you could stumble in upon the Group A/Group B that are out on a quest at the moment to help restore Akihabara's Barrier, it has weakened, Monsters are now able to break through the barrier, so they are out on a mission to find a way to restore it! Mairi is doing the same thing, except wanting to do it without going on a quest, instead using alchemy or other means to achieve what is needed
Can you get someone to tag me though..... I am not that well in making intro post into rp's that have been set in motion

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]I'm still waiting to here the insinuated plan you had for B group to post for Rahl. Probably not your best character to have someone associate with though. As for Cira...
*whistles* She's a bit busy.

[/QUOTE]
In due time they'll get their amount of action. I'll make sure to do a post for them later on tomorrow! xD

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]okay. Thank you. I can jump in if someone includes seeing my character somewhere or hearing her.

[/QUOTE]
Or our characters could already know each other and your character approaches mine. That would make things simpler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back