• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
LucianGrey7971 said:
Besides, IF things do go south, there is a backup ship, like a lifeboat of sorts. But I won't tell you who, just know that when I ship I ship birds of a feather, or polar opposites. THAT'S your hint
*Stares blankly at Lucien*

So do you ship "birds of a feather" or "polar opposites"?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Thinking about it, they really just warned me about quirky people, so... Still, that includes you since you're "Quirky" :x

[/QUOTE]
I see...

I'm betting it's someone you met when you joined the Fairytail rp^^

LucianGrey7971 said:
Does it really matter Quirker Oats?
Not so much anymore. Still curious though...

QuirkyAngel said:
*Stares blankly at Lucien*
So do you ship "birds of a feather" or "polar opposites"?
BOTH. Either the chemistry between to like-minded people makes me ship them, or the lack of chemistry between completely different personalities makes me ship them IN, fact I have a 95.6% accuracy rating when it comes to ships becoming canon

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm betting it's someone you met when you joined the Fairytail rp^^
Nope, because once again this is the person who taught me about shipping wars, and I knew about them before the Fairy Tail RP, soo... It's probably somebody who nobody knows exists but me :x

@Chennn

*Chokes on air*

Woah, Opal got shipped?

This is... Very. Very new...

When was the last time Opal was shipped with anyone?

Oh.

Right.

Never.

I got it Continuum Shift Extend a couple weeks back, and've been playing it quite a lot as of late, sooooooooooooooooooooooo, the answer to that is a big ole yes.

And lemme just say, Kokonoe = Best. Even If I can even play her in Continuum Shift ;~;

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I got it Continuum Shift Extend a couple weeks back, and've been playing it quite a lot as of late, sooooooooooooooooooooooo, the answer to that is a big ole yes.
And lemme just say, Kokonoe = Best. Even If I can even play her in Continuum Shift ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Kokonoe's definitely the best. *was responding to jokes of breaking one of my character's legs over in another RP*

Well, I'm not sure of any of my ships yet...

Except

All Guys and Girls In Durarara X Jack because I ship everyone with Jack.

[QUOTE="Opal Gemstone]All Guys and Girls In Durarara X Jack because I ship everyone with Jack.

[/QUOTE]
You can't ship my character with Jack, because my character ships with Izaya and only Izaya, plus she... doesn't... exist yet... :x

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]You're only only to encourage her by sayin' things like that

[/QUOTE]
The uncertainty kinda gets me, as you can see... Honeslt,y I really do want some shipping to happen, but I'm trying to lock away the inner shipper to keep me from shipping like crazy and shtuffs... >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You can't ship my character with Jack, because my character ships with Izaya and only Izaya, plus she... doesn't... exist yet... :x

[/QUOTE]
Just because you ship it doesn't mean it will happen.

DO YOU EVEN STUDY RELIGIONSHIP?!

Religionship = The religion of ships.

YOU SEE

1. When you ship something, it just means you think they go well together. That doesn't mean it is official.

2. When a ship shores, then it's an ACTUAL ship.

3. When a ship sinks, it dies.

*Closes the book of Religionship*

See? I can still ship. But I can't shore... Not just yet.

Another rule in Religionship.

Just because you ship something doesn't mean it will shore.

Just because you ship something doesn't mean other ships aren't going for the same shore.

Just because you ship something doesn't mean that the other ship has guns that can completely sink your ship.

AKA I need Jack to make sweet sweet love with Izaya, please and thank you.

@The One Eyed Bandit

I APPROVE!

4019306-thumbs_up.jpg

Opal Gemstone] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL]
I APPROVE!
Hey, don't give bandit credit for a song I put out first! >~<

Wait, did I put that song here...? I think I did, but then again I've put it everywhere :x

Ah hell, I might as well have some fun... I'll try to hold back a lot though, so Quirky doesn't ship me off to Antarctica >~>

Alright CrackShip MKII, time to aim the canons! Alright Yuma, I'll play nice and let you have the first crack ship! Yuma, meet Opal Joyse! (Assuming Mister @Rantos is active here, that is :x )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back