• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Blow your mind...? Do you really think my characters are that great...? If so, you're faaar off >~< MY characters are horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I always screw up on everything and end up redoing them millions of times just in my head along before redoing them on the site! >~<

[/QUOTE]
u shut ur moth ur crackers are gud u shet

that being said i've only seen like two of them but they were both quality soyeah

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]u shut ur moth ur crackers are gud u shet
that being said i've only seen like two of them but they were both quality soyeah

[/QUOTE]

Which ones...? O///O

Ahhhh.

There was that Vector Control girl in a superpower RP (Can't remember the name), and the one you made in Internet Kingdom (that was the name right?).

Those gals, them was gud crackers.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Blow your mind...? Do you really think my characters are that great...? If so, you're faaar off >~< MY characters are horrible, horrible, horrible!!! I always screw up on everything and end up redoing them millions of times just in my head along before redoing them on the site! >~<

[/QUOTE]
Take a deep breath Kiyo and relax. You'll do fine.

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]ALL HAIL QUIRKY! !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Why are we back to this? (>A>)

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Ahhhh.
There was that Vector Control girl in a superpower RP (Can't remember the name), and the one you made in Internet Kingdom (that was the name right?).

Those gals, them was gud crackers.

[/QUOTE]
Waitwaitwait, vector control as in the one from the RP hosted by GemShem? Is that it, or was it a different one? As for Internet Kingdom, you mean my ice-using princess? You saw both of those? o~o

I signed up for Internet Kingdom too, so yah, I just never ended up posting because I wanted to give Lucy(em Tenibris) the spot.

And yeah, the second thing I do when I look into an RP is read all the characters, so when I gave that at look I saw her xP

Hnnrg! Having withdrawals from not posting and furthering character development...must alleviate stress...must smoke cigarette...

LucianGrey7971 said:
Hnnrg! Having withdrawals from not posting and furthering character development...must alleviate stress...must smoke cigarette...
lol then just continue chatting in the chatroom then. tbh,

i really think i'm developing motoko's character there even

though i haven't posted a lot yet.

@QuirkyAngel

admin-sama, is it possible to convert fp to cp and vice versa?

kind of like converting different currencies in real life. one currency

has more value over the other and stuff like that.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Nnnnaaahhhh, she had like, Accelerator's Vector Control, not those weird hand things from Elfen Lied

[/QUOTE]
Then yeah, Hidden Potential! Wait, you were there at Gemmy's RP too!? Here I am stalking Suki, and you're stalking me! >~<

My character Akira is sort of like Izaya. Though he might have just picked up from growing up with him.

I totes ship Emile and Motoko

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, has anybody made an Izaya-type of character yet...? *is planning a female Izaya*

[/QUOTE]
I think Motoko is quite Izaya-esque

LucianGrey7971 said:
I totes ship Emile and Motoko
SHIPPING! Gah, don't do this people! I promised Quirky I'd stay away from shipping while here, but it's hard not to ship when other people do it...! >///<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]SHIPPING! Gah, don't do this people! I promised Quirky I'd stay away from shipping while here, but it's hard not to ship when other people do it...! >///<

[/QUOTE]
Quirks doesn't like shipping? Then what was the point of having us put crushes and what our character looks for in a relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back