• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
LucianGrey7971 said:
Quirks doesn't like shipping? Then what was the point of having us put crushes and what our character looks for in a relationship
No, Quirk doesn't mind it, just I can't ship because I go insane with it and start a shipping war >///<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Quirky isn't even on though, so that's a bit unfair :x

[/QUOTE]
LIFE isn't fair.

Emile and Motoko:

This_ship_sails_itself.gif

yumiyukifan1 said:
Motoko is taken by her lover, Rocchi-kun. ;-; If only she was open, don't worry Emile...
Who?

Emile: Then I'll beat him to a pulp for the honor of dating her! Besides, I was probably gonna end up doing it anyway in my undying quest to be the strongest.

@LucianGrey7971

as motoko's mun, i can see that they have chemistry. and haha tbh,

i started noticing that when you first mentioned that they'll make a

great team lol.

but uhhh yeah, like what
@yumiyukifan1 said, momo's taken already ;w;

and tbh she really REALLY likes chikage. to the point that, he's the only

person she's willing to open up to and is entirely comfortable with. but

dude c'mon! that won't stop the momile ( motoko x emile ) ship from sailin

lol. imo the fact that motoko's taken already just adds more angst and stuff

to the ship ahhaha. tbh i could go on on how much i like the ship already

but i don't really wanna take too much space in the thread and i have work to do lol

[ also wow, comparing motoko to izaya is *Q* i don't think she's up to that

level yet. at some degree maybe.. but izaya is far more skilled than her. but yea,

i get why you think motoko's similar to izaya. ]

EDIT: wait, is emile actually infatuated with motoko rn or??? they've only met once

irl and interacted only in the chatroom once ( i count that once since it's basically

just one convo that lead to another. and lbr, momo's just playing along since that's how she

is ). so, like, is he into her already?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

lol why do you start ship wars?? and how? like do you compare ships and stuff and say so

and so is better than this ship, etc. etc. if you do, wow.. that's bad. don't do that.

@Shizuo Draven @Opal Gemstone

lol tbh i kinda ship draven and opal too. like when opal cried and he was getting all flustered

and stuff. lol that's a cute moment!!

Chennn said:
lol why do you start ship wars?? and how? like do you compare ships and stuff and say so
and so is better than this ship, etc. etc. if you do, wow.. that's bad. don't do that.
No, I literally begin crack ships while a bunch of anti-shippers try to deny my ships. I win by shipping too much for them to deny any further :x

Oh, I also provide this song for reasons

:x (spoiler'd so Quirky doesn't murder me. Don't listen/watch unless you want nightmares :x )
[media]
[/media]​

Chennn said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
that's actually funny omg. keep doing it so quirks would be annoyed lmao.

so have you thought of any character ideas lately?
Character ideas...? Well, I did create a psycho girl who's merged her body with metal and is in a one-sided psycho love with another character of mine :x

admin-sama, is it possible to convert fp to cp and vice versa?
kind of like converting different currencies in real life. one currency

has more value over the other and stuff like that.
Currently no, but I'm amendable to rule changes if you guys think it'll make this rp more enjoyable. So I'm gonna pop this question for everybody. What do you guys think? Is it a good idea to allow fp to be converted to cp and vice versa? Bad idea? If it is a good idea, what how many fp should a cp be worth?

@LucianGrey7971

What Kiyo said. I'm not against shipping. Just the idea of a shipping WAR doesn't really appeal to me. Plus, if Kiyo is involved... -_- ;

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I wouldn't murder you. I strive for peace, remember?

@Chennn

...I see. You're a shipper too.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
I wouldn't murder you. I strive for peace, remember?
Fine then, you'd brutally stuff me in a metal box and ship me off to Antarctica via a ship so that I couldn't disturb your peace with my shipping wars. That sound more toward what you'd do? :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Fine then, you'd brutally stuff me in a metal box and ship me off to Antarctica via a ship so that I couldn't disturb your peace with my shipping wars. That sound more toward what you'd do? :x

[/QUOTE]
Not at all. Is that really how you see me, Kiyo? (O:))

You used the word ship 3 times in that sentence...

@ everyone

we're on the topic of ships anyway so i'll post this now ~

here are the ships that i've been shipping so far and some

of my notes on them..

• motoko ( @Chennn ) x kyona ( @yumiyukifan1 ) -- this ship is just so awesome and full of potential?? like motoko knows a big secret about kyona and kyona

knows a big secret motoko. but then both doesn't know that the other knows. and then they just act like sisters in front of others. idk. am i even making sense

with this??? i just love this ship so much already im sorry uwu

• kei ( @The One Eyed Bandit ) x draven -- they haven't really interacted yet but wow. imagine two super strong dudes with contrasting personalities. idk. just wOW.

let your imagination flow, my friends ~ there's so much
    yaoi potential in this one.
  • opal ( @Opal Gemstone ) x draven ( @Shizuo Draven ) -- i already said this earlier but sHOOOT THIS IS CUTE!!! just imagine baka opal and the grumpy-ish tough

guy draven together. this is like the fluffy ship of the rp so far. also, this is the otp that would probably do great with domestic fics lmao.

• emile ( @LucianGrey7971 ) x motoko -- i already said this earlier but hear me out!! there's just so much angst and violence potential here??? and then there's the

love triangle w/ chikage too?? this ship is cool. trust me.

• kira ( @Nico ) x kei -- tbh idk why but this somehow works?? like kei is like kasuka-like with his poker face and all while kira is lowkey kinda like izaya and he's cute and kinda

spontaneous. idk. i really just think this would be a cool pairing.

that's it for now! i'll bring y'all more ships to look forward to when i see sparks between our characters again ~

EDIT: c'mon guys! tell me which characters you ship together and why.
:D

@Kiyoko Tomoe

no. i meant character idea for the rp. this rp. do you have any ideas so

far? i saw the other muns' posts about your old characters so i'm curious

about your character on this one!

@QuirkyAngel

re: fp to cp and vice versa

i think the idea is nice. except you have to make the value of cp really big.

like, for example, 5-10 fp = 1 cp. smth like that. i think the value of cp should

be big bcoz gaining cp would be too easy if the value is low.

re: shipping

hell yeah i'm a shipper too! but don't worry, i don't do shipping wars lmao. and

when i'm in a group, i make it a point that shipping won't be the focus. it'll only

be on the sidelines and is mainly for character development and funsies uwu

Last edited by a moderator:
Chennn said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
no. i meant character idea for the rp. this rp. do you have any ideas so

far? i saw the other muns' posts about your old characters so i'm curious

about your character on this one!
For this RP, I'm probably going with a female Izaya wannabe who's got some hacking skillz and stuffs :x

QuirkyAngel said:
Not at all. Is that really how you see me, Kiyo? (O:))
You used the word ship 3 times in that sentence...
Yes, that's how I see you. At least, that's what the captain of the ship told me I'd be in for if I ever came across you... You see, I came here by a battleship, so I prepare myself for anything especially when the captain tells me to be wary of somebody. Oh, he's also the one who taught me about shipping wars :3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]
Yes, that's how I see you. At least, that's what the captain of the ship told me I'd be in for if I ever came across you... You see, I came here by a battleship, so I prepare myself for anything especially when the captain tells me to be wary of somebody. Oh, he's also the one who taught me about shipping wars :3

[/QUOTE]
O.o Who is it? Who taught you about ships and told you to be wary of me?

Chennn said:
@LucianGrey7971
as motoko's mun, i can see that they have chemistry. and haha tbh,

i started noticing that when you first mentioned that they'll make a

great team lol.

but uhhh yeah, like what
@yumiyukifan1 said, momo's taken already ;w;

and tbh she really REALLY likes chikage. to the point that, he's the only

person she's willing to open up to and is entirely comfortable with. but

dude c'mon! that won't stop the momile ( motoko x emile ) ship from sailin

lol. imo the fact that motoko's taken already just adds more angst and stuff

to the ship ahhaha. tbh i could go on on how much i like the ship already

but i don't really wanna take too much space in the thread and i have work to do lol

[ also wow, comparing motoko to izaya is *Q* i don't think she's up to that

level yet. at some degree maybe.. but izaya is far more skilled than her. but yea,

i get why you think motoko's similar to izaya. ]

EDIT: wait, is emile actually infatuated with motoko rn or??? they've only met once

irl and interacted only in the chatroom once ( i count that once since it's basically

just one convo that lead to another. and lbr, momo's just playing along since that's how she

is ). so, like, is he into her already?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Shizuo Draven @Opal Gemstone

lol tbh i kinda ship draven and opal too. like when opal cried and he was getting all flustered

and stuff. lol that's a cute moment!!
Whoa whoa WHOA! Easy there friend. He doesn't even really know who she is, in fact his only interaction with Motoko is thinking that her staring at him was really weird and a bit creepy. Having said that, from their interactions online, I'd say he wouldn't be opposed to the idea of becoming good friends with her

@Kiyoko Tomoe @QuirkyAngel

Yes, tell us who told you to be wary of Quirkster

QuirkyAngel said:
I bet it's White...(<_<)
If it was White, then why did I say "he", and why would I have said the one who taught me about shipping wars? White didn't teach me anything about shipping, just awakened what I'd locked away :x

Besides, IF things do go south, there is a backup ship, like a lifeboat of sorts. But I won't tell you who, just know that when I ship I ship birds of a feather, or polar opposites. THAT'S your hint

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]If it was White, then why did I say "he", and why would I have said the one who taught me about shipping wars? White didn't teach me anything about shipping, just awakened what I'd locked away :x

[/QUOTE]
But who else would warn you against me? D:

I don't think it's Luce...

QuirkyAngel said:
But who else would warn you against me? D:
I don't think it's Luce...
Thinking about it, they really just warned me about quirky people, so... Still, that includes you since you're "Quirky" :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back