• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]SHIP ONE, FAILED.

[/QUOTE]
There's no such thing as a failed ship, as it's just a ship that never sets sail :x

SHIP NO. 2! Iroha! You lucky bastard (bitch, perhaps more proper for gender?), you get to be in my first successful ship of this RP! Well, you and Doug :x

*please excuse typos and other shit that I've fixed, very big on mistakes thanks to forcing myself hold back a little*

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]well rip that ship, Iroha is more likely to look at him like a little brother than a llllOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOvvvvEEEEEeeee buddy xP

[/QUOTE]
I don't care, I ship it.

In terms of opposites attracting, I like the idea of Emile being shipped with Yuzuki. Mainly because it's interesting to see how the upbeat and constantly social Emile would interact with the anti-social gloomy Yuzuki. Idk who Akira would be shipped with...

My god I just realized that this ship is a variation of Kimi Ni Todoke

So either its Momile, the two like minded characters Motoko and Emile, or either Yuzile, the polar opposite characters Yuzuki and Emile

So let's put it to a vote!

#TeamManipulationandPersuasion

or

#TeamDoom'n'Gloom

#TeamDoom'n'Gloom, I'd say. Kinda makes me think of a pair of characters I once had. Created both characters as an initial pair, if you'd call a one-sided relationship a pair :x

I'm having a bit of writers block, so I don't know if I should drop this or not.

Then you should react instead of interact. Get around Emile or another character that is very vibrant and outgoing and have your character react to them for a while instead of him striking out on his own and having to create his own situations.

@Nico

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]LAST BOOK IN LIKE, THE BEST LIGHT NOVEL SERIES JUST GOT FULLY TRANSLATED.

[/QUOTE]
The best light novel series is the Monogatari Series, so... I dub your statement false! It's a FACT Monogatari is the best! >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back