• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
Just a warning, tomorrow I will be going on holiday for a week so it maybe hard to get on here, I apologize If I'm using my phone and I can't write bold for Name and [CP-?].

Oh dear...ummm well...technically it's to the other Rp'ers, but since she made it a public address, I suppose any NPC students among the crowd would also be included.

But a heheheh...yeah...ummm, just practicing

NPC student delinquents present.

Investigative ability: 5

Fighting ability: 5

Social Skills: 5

Resistance to going to school: 8

[dice]9151[/dice]

They listen. Barely:)

QuirkyAngel said:
ll, alot of things happened:)
Kaminari just patted you on the back and walked away.

@Kawaii

Warning this is a detailed rp, so a minimum of 10 sentences is required per post.

@GhastlySquash

No that does not count as fighting. You automatically save Haru.

@Shizuo Draven

I'm not sure what Draven is trying to do...since he just walked into the danger zone. Is he trying to fight Shizuo/Izaya O.o ? If that is the case, roll a 10-face dice. Also it's nice to indicate the action on the bottom so I know what you're trying to do.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Your character is socializing with an npc in an attempt to stop him from fighting. Roll a 10-face dice. I'll add your socializing skills to your total score.
I asked if I roll to engage. Screw it I back down. Im out

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]I asked if I roll to engage. Screw it I back down. Im out

[/QUOTE]
You don't want to engage Shizuo...his fighting ability stat is 100...

@Shizuo Draven

Is the statue broken?

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]Doesn't matter. If it's a screw up it's a screw I wanted to do. I'm out anyway. Good luck with the hunt.

[/QUOTE]
It's not a screw up since I planned on having Simon stop Draven. But if you're adamant about leaving, I won't stop you.

Either way, thanks for joining. I hoped you had fun...even a little.

It's been painted wrong and is ruined now was going to roll to throw it at Izaya. I did have fun and was excited. . . . . I'm sorry Quirky. Hey that sounds like a good idea Simon stop Draven...

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Hey hey, when do you think you'll have prices for dice up?
Also, sorry to hear you're leaving, Drav.

[/QUOTE]
As soon as it becomes relevant. You guys don't need it yet -.-

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]bbbbuuUUUUuuuttt mmmMMMMyyyyy ppppllllAAAaannnnninggggg :o

[/QUOTE]
Planning?

What planning?(:3)

QuirkyAngel said:
@Bob Brawler
I love Riku! He's accepted as soon as he reads the rules.
i didz it, but i am afraid to edit my cs from where i am currently at cause the Pc here is so bad, it might destroy the whole cs even if i just look at that edit button... so either someone save me a back up of it as it is (in a [.code] format) or edit it for me. (':3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back