• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
Three reasons why you would use the dice in this RP. The first is when you are fighting anyone, you must roll. The second is when you are trying to find a secret or "investigate" for lack of a better word. The third is when you are trying to convince an NPC to do something for/with you. Like you would roll if you want the NPC to help you with finding the headless rider or if you want to go on a date with them... I think thats all unless im missing something.

Rantos said:
Im about to work on my post of Yuma arriving at the Sushi place, if you want to wait for that?
I don't mind waiting for your post! However, Haru just passes Russian Sushi (more like cowers away from people who are probably Dollars) and braves the crowd that surrounds Shizuo and Izaya, then boom something secret (for now) happens. ouo

Rantos said:
Three reasons why you would use the dice in this RP. The first is when you are fighting anyone, you must roll. The second is when you are trying to find a secret or "investigate" for lack of a better word. The third is when you are trying to convince an NPC to do something for/with you. Like you would roll if you want the NPC to help you with finding the headless rider or if you want to go on a date with them... I think thats all unless im missing something.
I'm guessing that the higher the result is, the more successful the result of the attempt is. I wonder how the stats of a character will specifically affect the said results. 0:

I know that the high number makes for the better result but I forget how your stats play into it.

Rantos said:
Is that something secret big enough too see from the outside of Russian Sushi?
Possibly not, because there's a crowd who's going to cover that up. Unless they disperse enough for any of the people from the restaurant to see. But, it's going to be too late for the people there to act upon it! So if I go with choice two, which is to let someone else save her, then it would most likely be someone near/ one of the people in the crowd; someone who's not at Russian Sushi; or an NPC.

orShizuohimselfyeahHaruwouldloooovethat

Also, it would have to be from a roleplayer who posts after me, so they'd actually know the whole thing and let their character act upon the situation. cx

Alright, I was going to ask if Yuma could but you probably dont want that.

Mostly cos I just thought a reason for Yuma to go the the fight.

Rantos said:
Alright, I was going to ask if Yuma could but you probably dont want that.
If push comes to shove, anyone's fine! After all, I don't decide other characters' choices.

Haru's the only one who's biased about it anyway. cx

Feel free to do what you want with your character~ But it seems that based on a posting order-like thing I noticed, you'll have to post before me. Sooo, if we'd follow that, you can't exactly save Haru when it the unfortunate event hasn't even happened. >u> You may express in a post that Yuma sees it up-close though, or
attempts to save her.

Rantos said:
Is there a posting order to this?
Nothing I force people to follow (Enforcing rules like these is the GM's thing). I just noticed it and took it upon myself to obey it (for the sake of the balance of posts and all~). >u>

Ugh, it's almost my bedtime, but I'll be online for a few more minutes, though.

Ugh... I gotta go... See you guys tomorrow after school! Yeah, I have school... smell'yalater!

Every fiber in my body is steaming "SAVE HER" but sence I can't post till later today someone is most likely gonna beat me to the punch. Shame.

@etherna

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Googly moogly you guys are speed.

[/QUOTE]
Agreed, this is going way faster then I thought it would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back