• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
qq.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]This is surprising. I haven't managed to get this much writing done for a post done this quickly in like... Forever.

[/QUOTE]
Here here! I wonder if people would be fine with slowing down?

I would hope so, because I have no idea how long I'm going to be locked in class today ~_~

@QuirkyAngel I took an assumption that Shizuo would be standing still after throwing that machine in my post. Just tell me if ya want that changed.

thoughts:

For the sake of being precise I'd like to note that Haru has not been saved yet! It seems that most posts do express that idea. but since you love the plot so much maybe i'll just go with it hm

Motherly Pierre for the wiiiiin

Also, sorry for being too excited, Bandit! I'll do my best to post slower. c:

Where is Quirky though :c

etherna said:
I'm guessing that the higher the result is, the more successful the result of the attempt is. I wonder how the stats of a character will specifically affect the said results. 0:
You add your stats to the dice roll for a total score. Let's say you want to ask Shizuo for a date...that's near impossible so you'll need a really high total. In contrast, if you simply as him for help (depending on the situation, he might be more amendable). For example, you'll need a really high total if you want him to help you find Celty. However, if you're being beaten by a thug or something, he's more likely to help. I rp all npcs in this situation and determine the total you need to achieve depending on the situation. At the beginning of the rp, the dice will be important to determining your total, but afterwards the stats will be more important.

etherna said:
So excited to poooost
Can I pooost
Yes you may post. There is no post order.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]PLEASE! reserve me a spot, i'm almost done.. cant fix that damn BBcode.

[/QUOTE]
Spots are always open...but there's no guarantee that you'll make it for the first episode. Don't worry, there are lots of episodes. Even if your character doesn't make it for the first, there's always the second.

Rantos said:
Im so confused.
Well, alot of things happened:)

Kaminari just patted you on the back and walked away.

@Kawaii

Warning this is a detailed rp, so a minimum of 10 sentences is required per post.

@GhastlySquash

No that does not count as fighting. You automatically save Haru.

@Shizuo Draven

I'm not sure what Draven is trying to do...since he just walked into the danger zone. Is he trying to fight Shizuo/Izaya O.o ? If that is the case, roll a 10-face dice. Also it's nice to indicate the action on the bottom so I know what you're trying to do.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Your character is socializing with an npc in an attempt to stop him from fighting. Roll a 10-face dice. I'll add your socializing skills to your total score.

Actually, it was supposed to be more mindless chatter than trying to get him to stop.

BUT I WANNA ROLL DICE SO I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY

Also, should I just add a modifier of 8 to the dice instead of you adding her social?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Actually, it was supposed to be more mindless chatter than trying to get him to stop.
BUT I WANNA ROLL DICE SO I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY

Also, should I just add a modifier of 8 to the dice instead of you adding her social?

[/QUOTE]
That would be helpful:)

The dice is just to determine how Shizuo would respond.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit][dice]9148[/dice]
oooohHHHH YEAH

[/QUOTE]
Arighty. So he doesn't beat you up:)

Just want to warn yall that during the weekdays I will only be able to post once MAYBE twice a day. Just thought I would put that out there.

Rantos said:
Just want to warn yall that during the weekdays I will only be able to post once MAYBE twice a day. Just thought I would put that out there.
Thanks for the warning. Hopefully people will slow down a little =/

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I AIN'T YOUR HONEY, SWEETIE.

[/QUOTE]
You are whatever I want you to be Cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back