• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]i didz it, but i am afraid to edit my cs from where i am currently at cause the Pc here is so bad, it might destroy the whole cs even if i just look at that edit button... so either someone save me a back up of it as it is (in a [.code] format) or edit it for me. (':3)

[/QUOTE]
I'll edit for you. Welcome to the rp (^U^)

hold up xD i didnt tell you what to edit in. ( the baccano is not there)

Ok, ill add a personality trait.. (ill expend on it in around 5 hours if needed) and its a bit of a stretch-

"He also like to drink quite a lot, Which would cause weird behavior very not suiting his usuall self, might even get violent. He would even sometimes go and sa... And write that his favorite diety is that Greek dude, baccano was it?"

Add to the personality.

If anyone has any questions about the rp feel free to ask.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]hold up xD i didnt tell you what to edit in. ( the baccano is not there)

Ok, ill add a personality trait.. (ill expend on it in around 5 hours if needed) and its a bit of a stretch-

"He also like to drink quite a lot, Which would cause weird behavior very not suiting his usuall self, might even get violent. He would even sometimes go and sa... And write that his favorite diety is that Greek dude, baccano was it?"

Add to the personality.

[/QUOTE]
And done. ( :) )

Question: Quirky, because you love and know Itsuko's strength and his background and my lack of knowledge on how to rig the dice, and the fact that statistically only two of the applicants had unfavorable outcomes could I do a... A... A little +1 cheatsy doodle to his fighting or whatever it is? Please? *insert Seananners begging clip here*

Kabo said:
Question: Quirky, because you love and know Itsuko's strength and his background and my lack of knowledge on how to rig the dice, and the fact that statistically only two of the applicants had unfavorable outcomes could I do a... A... A little +1 cheatsy doodle to his fighting or whatever it is? Please? *insert Seananners begging clip here*
Not a chance (^.^)

But, you may choose which dice goes into which stat.

QuirkyAngel said:
Not a you may choose which dice goes into which stat.
you may choose

YOU MAY CHOOSE

YOU MAY CHOOSE
How did I miss this? I need an explanation.

*Abort operation Nanner-Man*

You rolled 3 dices: 6, 4, and 2.

From what I understand of Blue, this would be a good arrangement:

Investigative ability: 4

Fighting ability: 6

Social Skills: 2

But you can arrange the numbers however you want:)

QuirkyAngel said:
You rolled 3 dices: 6, 4, and 2.
From what I understand of Blue, this would be a good arrangement:

Investigative ability: 4

Fighting ability: 6

Social Skills: 2

But you can arrange the numbers however you want:)
I swear that four was a three... Well, same things as I thought. I read somewhere some time I couldn't post to get more skill points but it's in the shop and things are getting confusing and I can't find my pens and I am nearly asleep...

Edit:

I prefer my stats like so

Beating Fools Up: 6

Snoop(Dogg)ing around: 4

Talk to people: 2

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]Quick question: if I try to avoid a fight, its social skill, but what if I am already in one and I dodge a hit?

[/QUOTE]
With all the people who rolled 7+s and put them in strength just don't get in a fight is my motto.

[dice]9188/[dice]

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]Quick question: if I try to avoid a fight, its social skill, but what if I am already in one and I dodge a hit?

[/QUOTE]
The stats are only for the plot. I don't plan on having too much fighting in the rp so I simplified fighting. If you wish to fight another rper's character simply roll a dice. The other rper may then roll their dice. The higher number wins the fight. How you guys rp after that is up to you, but this saves the trouble of rpers going back and forth punching each other...

QuirkyAngel said:
The stats are only for the plot. I don't plan on having too much fighting in the rp so I simplified fighting. If you wish to fight another rper's character simply roll a dice. The other rper may then roll their dice. The higher number wins the fight. How you guys rp after that is up to you, but this saves the trouble of rpers going back and forth punching each other...
But having two paragraphs for one punch is fun!

What is unusual about this post? Hint: english

Kabo said:
With all the people who rolled 7+s and put them in strength just don't get in a fight is my motto.
When performing any action (either fighting, socializing, or investigating) you roll a dice. You then add the stat points to the dice for a total. So technically you can still beat someone with a 9 fighting ability if you're lucky...

Kabo said:
But having two paragraphs for one punch is fun!
What is unusual about this post? Hint: english
I give up =/

QuirkyAngel said:
When performing any action (either fighting, socializing, or investigating) you roll a dice. You then add the stat points to the dice for a total. So technically you can still beat someone with a 9 fighting ability if you're lucky...

I give up =/
I have the dank memes and MLGesus on my side. The sacrilege is real. Much heathen. So unconverted. Very agnostic atheist. Wow.

Of course, the dice will matter less and less once people start purchasing stat points and adjusting their stats:)

Kabo said:
I have the dank memes and MLGesus on my side.
Dang son, ya think yur a big shot, Huh!? well you're not. you dont know who i rolled with, Bloods, Crips, Yakuza, bikers, cops chace squad! and more. you aint got nuttin on me! i am an OG.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]But have you hung out with the Bloods Bandito? HUH!?!

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what that is =/

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]Its a gang boii, Cold blooded killas. (if any of you heard of SAMP)

[/QUOTE]
No...( :o )( :x )

not sure if i am allowed to expend but its San Andreas: Multi Player. and there are a bunch of thing to do there, as Rp's as well... (sorry big boys (dwiz and the gang) please dont hurt me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back