• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
I didn't mean that the fame points system was useless. I was just implying that I'd rather read a slow-paced conversation with roleplayers who gain fame points gradually than a fast-paced one with fame points coming out from all directions. >u>

etherna said:
I didn't mean that the fame points system was useless. I was just implying that I'd rather read a slow-paced conversation with roleplayers who gain fame points gradually than a fast-paced one with fame points coming out from all directions. >u>
Ah sorry. Misread your post (' :| )

I agree with you. Fame points isn't as much a big deal as character development and interaction. It's just to reward active characters and encourage participation. I split fame points into character points cause I didn't realize fame points would build so fast (^U^)

@Kawaii

Tagging you guys to see if you're still here:)

They kind of are.

You upgrade you character with CP, while FP just lets you play in different ways, through NPCs, a new species, or another OC.

There's more value in the prior, IMO.

Yeah...don't worry about reading everything. Just have your character jump in whenever you want and respond to whatever you like. I have to lurk, cause I'm the gm (and I'm rping Kanra), but you guys don't have to know everything that goes on in the chatroom. It's mostly for fun and meant as a side thing to the main rp.

I see! I approve of it then. c:

I'll probably spend fame points for a species change.

Or not... >u> Character points are my priority now!

By the way, what's the Ikebukuro Prize Nomination for?

Well, actually, I lied. It's not completely a side thing. Some of the cannon characters will pop in occasionally to give updates on the ongoings of Ikebukuro.

etherna said:
By the way, what's the Ikebukuro Prize Nomination for?
Yes! I was hoping someone would ask. I was gonna have Kanra introduce it tomorrow.

You're character, once you've joined the Ikubukurians, may also win the Ikebukuro prize at the end of the rp. A nomination means you get your character's name in the poll^^

[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]I want to species change to a Dullahan Named Jarry O'shay

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, only one of each species allowed in this rp. Celty is already a Dullahan.

Just kidding~ cx But I will eventually use my fame points for that.

Wait, what exactly is the prize? o:

God would mean the GM, right? Pretty much like the ruler of a certain roleplay. c:

I'm fairly sure he was just seeing what his limitations are...(o'v'o)

etherna said:
Just kidding~ cx But I will eventually use my fame points for that.
Wait, what exactly is the prize? o:

God would mean the GM, right? Pretty much like the ruler of a certain roleplay. c:
There's a co-gm status...and it does allow you to control all npc characters...but it's also a bit more work. It's for people who really care about the direction of the rp:)

The prize...will be awarded at the end of the rp.:5/5:

I have no intentions of having my character outrank Celty (like, it's almost improbable! I'd leave it at that.) so I'll keep my fame points, thank you very much~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back