• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Shizuo Draven]Why should I remember that?

I resind that question. I ask another. How do I change that?

[/QUOTE]
Just edit in the colors. The edit option is at the bottom left of your post. To pick a color, click the tear shaped icon on your text box.

NOTE="QuirkyAngel, post: 3529675, member: 22052"]Just edit in the colors. The edit option is at the bottom left of your post. To pick a color, click the tear shaped icon on your text box.

Nothing changed

Just edit in the colors. The edit option is at the bottom left of your post. To pick a color, click the tear shaped icon on your text box.
Nothing changed

Hmm it worked when I did it...

Are you having problems with the edit option or the colors?

Can you bold the letters?

If not then I guess you can leave your posts the way it is. Black can be your color^^

@Shizuo Draven

@xkeyxx

Do your characters have a reason for participating the Dullahan hunt or do they not care whatsoever?

My character's reason for joining the Dullahan Hunt? Well... Her reason was because she was a bit curious and wanted to experience a somewhat extraordinary-not-boring life.... Is that reason okay enough?? *hides behind a wall**peeks*(... Sometimes I'm a bit too shy for my own good. -_- )

AnimeFanForever123 said:
My character's reason for joining the Dullahan Hunt? Well... Her reason was because she was a bit curious and wanted to experience a somewhat extraordinary-not-boring life.... Is that reason okay enough?? *hides behind a wall**peeks*(... Sometimes I'm a bit too shy for my own good. -_- )
Uh, you need to fill out a character sheet before you are accepted in the rp. Read the character sign up please: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/durarara-the-dullahan-hunt.130331/

Um, just a note, but your character has to be accepted first before you're able to post in the IC tabs. c:

Also, we're invited to post in a gradual pace so nobody gets left behind too much. ^ ^

Don't be! Feel free to post vigorously, but mindfully~

I take it upon myself to obey this as well. uwu

It's not so small on my monitor. But to answer your question: Because I like to do so! Does it inconvenience you?

Woopsies... My character hasn't been accepted yet.. (- A -) Well, I guess I'll back off for the time being, since Quirky is not yet online and since's she's the gm, my character will not yet be approved. *sighs* Bummers. (- A -)

AnimeFanForever123 said:
Woopsies... My character hasn't been accepted yet.. (- A -) Well, I guess I'll back off for the time being, since Quirky is not yet online and since's she's the gm, my character will not yet be approved. *sighs* Bummers. (- A -)
Your character just might be accepted! So that means that your prior posts won't be of any waste. c:

Rantos said:
But every time I read your post in my head I verbalize it like a whisper
Well maybe I am the little voice in your head who jumbles and forms things up

Rantos said:
Oh you are? So it's YOUR fault I didn't get a cookie yesterday!
I-It's not like I meant it! Even voices deserve cookies!!!

AnimeFanForever123 said:
Aaaah... Arigato! But I'm still nervous if she gets accepted...
You're most welcome~

Rantos said:
Don't give me that malarkey! I earned that cookie faresy squaresy!
Do you think you would have conquered the dessert without my help?! If so, that's pure rubbish!

etherna said:
Do you think you would have conquered the dessert without my help?! If so, that's pure rubbish!
Oh please, you act like I NEED you! I don't need you to rule sweets!

Rantos said:
Oh please, you act like I NEED you! I don't need you to rule sweets!
Why-- How rude! You'll regret saying that when I disappear! Which, I won't, because I care for you so much~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back