• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
etherna said:
Why-- How rude! You'll regret saying that when I disappear! Which, I won't, because I care for you so much~
Please! I dare you, go! Right now, leave, I wont miss you. You will see I can function just fine on my own.

Rantos said:
Please! I dare you, go! Right now, leave, I wont miss you. You will see I can function just fine on my own.
You birdbrain! I just told you that you're as good as nothing when I leave! You never really listen to me. Hmph.

etherna said:
You birdbrain! I just told you that you're as good as nothing when I leave! You never really listen to me. Hmph.
Who are you calling a bird brain you... you... worm, whale, thing! *high fives self* nailed it.

Rantos said:
Who are you calling a bird brain you... you... worm, whale, thing! *high fives self* nailed it.
W-Wha?! Pay the lady some manners! After all we've been through!

etherna said:
W-Wha?! Pay the lady some manners! After all we've been through!
Oh please! You have only been dragging me down! You will see, I dont need you, I never needed you.

Rantos said:
Oh please! You have only been dragging me down! You will see, I dont need you, I never needed you.
I... Fine!

Fine, then!

I've kept you alive. I've kept you living.

Without me, you're as good as nothing.

Let's see how you'll handle an eternity of loneliness.

etherna said:
I... Fine!
Fine, then!

I've kept you alive. I've kept you living.

Without me, you're as good as nothing.

Let's see how you'll handle an eternity of loneliness.
*silence* G... Good! Leave, I dont need you! *Sad flash back music plays in the background* Pfha! I dont need her anyways. Now, time to enjoy my cookies. And here comes the choo, choo train! *Cookie misses mouth six times* ...Oh god what have I done.

Rantos said:
*silence* G... Good! Leave, I dont need you! *Sad flash back music plays in the background* Pfha! I dont need her anyways. Now, time to enjoy my cookies. And here comes the choo, choo train! *Cookie misses mouth six times* ...Oh god what have I done.
. . .

peep

definitelynotwhisperingveryquietlysoyoucouldpossiblyhearme

etherna said:
T-Thats fine, who needs cookies anyways. I can just... I can... I can draw! Yeah, I can do that. *Scribbles* Oh god... what have I done! I threw away all that matter, all that was important! *hears small whisper.* Voice! Is that you? Please come back! I made a horrible mistake!

Rantos said:
T-Thats fine, who needs cookies anyways. I can just... I can... I can draw! Yeah, I can do that. *Scribbles* Oh god... what have I done! I threw away all that matter, all that was important! *hears small whisper.* Voice! Is that you? Please come back! I made a horrible mistake!
isheregrettingmyleaveyet

Did you call for me?! :D

I-I mean! told you!

etherna said:
isheregrettingmyleaveyet
Did you call for me?! :D

I-I mean! told you!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dont rub it in my face. Just help me eat my cookie... please.

[QU=QuirkyAngel, post: 3529734, member: 22052]Nothing changed

Hmm it worked when I did it...

Are you having problems with the edit option or the colors?

Can you bold the letters?

If not then I guess you can leave your posts the way it is. Black can be your color^^

@Shizuo Draven

@xkeyxx

Do your characters have a reason for participating the Dullahan hunt or do they not care whatsoever?

My character participates in it but it's simply because he needs some money so he isn't really driven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back