• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
Rantos said:
Should I stop? I should stop using it shouldn't I?
It may be nice to slow down a bit so that others can catch up and be involved in the discussion, but you don't have to.

Rule Change Proposal!

Okay, a great idea has been suggested to improve this rp.

Basically, it would involve splitting FP into two things, FP, Fame Points, and CP, Character Points.

Character Points would be earned from IC 1, and go towards things that stat boosts, dice, and other game mechanics.

Fame Points would be earned from IC 2, and go towards extra characters, NPCs, and anything else along those lines.
It will allow for other characters, who can't be online as often, to not get left too far behind in terms of character development while at the same time, allow people who like the dollars chatroom to be as active as they want. I like this idea, but before I make any official rule changes I wanna know if there are any objections.

@AnimeFanForever123

Yes, you may definitely join! Just make sure you read the rules^^

Rantos said:
Yeah know it was a dumb question.
No such things as a dumb question!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Fame Points are still from Dollar's Chat, so no.
Unless Quirk wants to do it differently, that is.

[/QUOTE]
Nope, I like the idea :)

Just wanna notify all the awesome people who've already read the rules about the changes...and ask if they're okay with it.

Rantos said:
So what can FP be used to buy?
Species change, additional characters, cannon characters, gm-status, other random stuff that I'll probably throw into the fame store once I think of 'em^^

Oh ok. Good, species change is the main thing I am saving up for. Other characters are useless to me.

Well, it's in the same universe as Durarara, so throwing one or two of the characters into the Fame Store could be a cool thing for people to save up for :P

Rantos said:
Oh ok. Good, species change is the main thing I am saving up for. Other characters are useless to me.
KingSharkImAShark.jpg

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Well, it's in the same universe as Durarara, so throwing one or two of the characters into the Fame Store could be a cool thing for people to save up for :P
KingSharkImAShark.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! You get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back