• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

[FP:98]

Rolling boy: So what im hearing is that two grown men are trying to kill eatch other over something that happened in highschool? Thats what I got so far, please tell me im wrong.

FP:63

Pierre La Font: Sorry, mon ami! As it turns out, Pierre is being swamped with work! So he'll have to hold back on that meetup. However, you should all still meet at Russia Sushi! Pierre would hate to be the party-downer :(

[FP:99]

Rolling boy: He, I guess so Kaza. We will have to plan again to meet up later Pierre.

(FP:1)

Stringer: Yo' any one around?

Stringer:tbh i have no idea why i am even here.

Stringer: saw that stupid amout of money and thought it would boost my dream.

Stringer: Shit i have no idea even where to start and i am late on the whole thing.

Stringer: ... i saw it once, riding around.

Stringer: Is it true? is she really not a human?

(FP:2)

Stringer:
w/e I saw her a year ago when I was passing by Ikebakuro.

Stringer: and now all these rumors... C'mon, this is probably some publicity stunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
(FP: 26)

Kazahana: Well...

Kazahana: When I arrived in Ikebukuro, I found her and stalked her, and found out her powers to control shadows and, her helmet was thrown off, so I saw she didn't have a head..

Kazahana: I was mesmerized and knew it, she was a dullahan; but I didn't catch her though, I wasn't prepared to meet her so soon and plus...

Kazahana: If I attack her and she escaped, I wouldn't be able to catch her the next time we meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back