• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

FP: 57

Pierre La Font: Honestly, Pierre feels most excellent. On account that Pierre is readying up to earn 10 million yen!

(FP: 10)

Kazahana: Well, the black bike is a dullahan, no doubt. As the black bike controls shadows, it is enough proof that it is not human. Though it will be hard to catch the black bike, as it's already trying to hide from us.

[FP:83]

Rolling boy: It will be hard indeed, but that amount of money is never easy to get. I think the hardest part would be finding out where she is at any given time, or where he hiding spot is.

(FP: 11)

Kazahana: That is true, Rolling Boy. However, the most likely places she'll be using to pass by us, are places secluded of people. And Pierre-san, it might be unlikely that she'll fall for your charms though, no offense there. It's already obvious that the Headless Rider, will not be so easily coaxed since, she doesn't want to be caught.

[FP:84]

Rolling boy: True... I guess we will have to look in those places too then eh?

(FP: 12)

Kazahana: So this'll be a game of cat and mouse, huh... Though, we can't let our guard down, she must have to have some friends who are opposed to this game, and will do anything to protect her, we have to be careful.

FP: 60

Pierre La Font: Ah, it's a shame. Pierre was looking forward to smoozing a Dullahan. But oh well, as it goes, so it goes! Hmmm, perhaps she should go to the police. That might be the best form of protection without having her turned in for a bounty.

Pierre La Font: Not to mention who else might be willing to go to extreme lengths to get her. I heard quite a few of those assassins I mentioned earlier might be in this game too!

(FP: 13)

Kazahana: We can't be sure that she'll surrender so easily.

Kazahana: Also, as I said before, she must have some friends who are opposed to this and WILL protect her.

Kazahana: Yeah, we have to be careful. You never know if her friends are close by.

FP: 61

Pierre La Font: Well let's hope she has friends in high places, otherwise, I'd just turn myself in to the law enforcement agency.

(FP: 15)

Kazahana: You have a point there.

Kazahana: Also, let's try to avoid flying vending machines, posts, trash bins, etc. etc. while we can... Ehehehe....

FP: 62

Pierre La Font: Take care, mon cheri! But alas, I only meant to say that perhaps the headless rider should turn herself in to the police to avoid getting captured. It would be a smart decision to make. But clearly, she isn't doing that, which begs the question as to why.

[FP: 7]

Neko: Ah~ Are you talking about Russia Sushi. Their Sushi is amazing~ Though I would avoid pissing off Simon and Dennis. I go there for lunch break when I have the money °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

[FP:87]

Rolling boy: Maybe, he didn't say what the name was. Pierre just said we should meet at a sushi place. Russia Sushi may have been it...

Maomin: A meeting?

Maomin: How nice.

Maomin: I would go with you guys, but my friend and I are going to have lunch at the new maid cafe near Otome Road! O(≧▽≦)O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back