Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Hmmmmmmm. Just one post out of 13 people over the weekend? Not that I wanna complain, but geesh.^^ I just posted on Friday so I can't really move forward til someone in the cave answers. I think some people may have given up, since some haven't posted in almost a week. I love this idea, though. We'll see what happens, I guess. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE="Loki Laevatein]Hmmmmmmm. Just one post out of 13 people over the weekend? Not that I wanna complain, but geesh.^^ I just posted on Friday so I can't really move forward til someone in the cave answers. I think some people may have given up, since some haven't posted in almost a week. I love this idea, though. We'll see what happens, I guess. :bigsmile:

[/QUOTE]
You could say that you got tired of waiting for an answer.

I could...but. I literally just finished saying something to everyone in the cave w/out one response, and I tagged them all. LOL I feel like it would look derpy to just be like, "Oh, hey. But I'mma do this now, k?" :wink: Though it's a novel idea to move on.

:c

Yeah, I'm just gonna move on ahead. I'm giving Giy a free pass though, because I know he has finals.

[QUOTE="Loki Laevatein]Maybe just answer for Garnet? I believe she was in the cave, and that post could be separate from the beach...

[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm gonna do, but I'm also going to make one more announcement.

-cracks knuckles-

Let's do this.

welian said:
YOU POSTED THEREFORE YOU ARE FORGIVEN.
Good night!
mnDwtM0.gif

joeymicl said:
"Falling metal yellow chariots? Does that mean there are flying creatures pulling chariots around here?"
".....no, Kyle, it means watch out for falling buses. And maybe flying creatures pulling chariots."

TheDaftStudent said:
You're a dork <3
So, is Charles one of the people in the cave, or is he out with the sea monster? Ella made one hell of a racket, yelling for them to run and then getting tackled to the ground by empty space. She's being kind of noticeable.

Okay, for roll call:

My character is Ella Whistler, and she's on the beach with the sea serpent. She's just jumped to conclusions about the situation and was about to make a totally unnecessary Heroic Last Stand until El tackled her.

Ah so sorry Action! It had been a while and I forgot what everyone had posted. I am going to edit something in if you'd like to be able to post.

There we are. It is in the first part of my post, hope you like it!

Buahahahaha! I have finished with exams! If I pass it will be a miracle!

Okay, time to post everywhere

@Girouette ( semi-IC: ) Thanks~ I appreciate it, 'cutie'.

I'm also laughing because everyone keeps calling Mr. Ward "Charles" in the rp. Is the school that lax, or do they just forget he is a teacher?

Also @welian , with regards to the role call my position hasn't really changed except Levi has stepped a couple steps away from the door to address everyone in the cave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny is currently stuck in a cavern in the cave. 'Stuck' is the term not to be used to insinuate that he is having a nervous breakdown and won't come out, or was too fat to get back.

No, he found out the hard way that parts of the cave are uh...Trapped.

Yes everyone, the cave is in fact, trapped. Why is it trapped? Because it leads somewhere important, and only people who are allowed in the important place have a special pass that lets them see and pass through the illusions without great psychological scarring.

A vveeeeery Important place?

Chai will not be going there, not on purpose anyway, he would like to avoid all scarring, Physical or psychological, I think he'll be fine without important place, yep.

To be fair, we're talking about maybe 25 people, tops.

EDIT because I sent too soon:

And most of those people are the priestesses seen in the intro post. Yes, you read that right. Lovely young nubile priestesses, on an island with a sea monster. Maybe they'll have a mission for you?

...Are there 25 people even in this roleplay?

So what entails having a special pass, do you get one from the special pass vending machine? Chai forgot his wallet, and his purse vanished with the bus.

No, there's 25 people tops who live/work at that lighthouse, which has super duper secret magic stuff in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back