Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Oh, cool.

Missions that involve Nubile young Lovely priestesses? Now I'm almost regretting making a character that's not into girls.

Ooooh, What kinda super duper secret magic stuff? The secret kind? The Kind that includes magic jewelry? Chai likes jewelry.

Yes. Look, you have a bunch of young ladies living in close quarters, you KNOW they are totally rockin' a spa in there and sharing all sorts of hair and fashion stuff whenever they aren't trying to be all official and serious and stuff.

Yup! Basically, the only people I'm worried about are the ones who I haven't seen in the OOC in a while. Technically @Girouette and @Loki Laevatein also are due for posts soonish but they were both kinda stuck for replies.

Well, there's Chai. I'm fairly certain we also have Levi, Charley (tho Tao hasn't been online in a week, so maybe not), and Garnet, with Johnny and Sabrina further down the cave, into the trapzone.

Kyle and Charles (the teachers) are outside on the beach, along with Milly and Rosie (another character we haven't heard from in a while). S0v dropped the RP so we don't have Ryne anymore, and I haven't heard anything from the guy who plays Mardak.

There's also a new character, Beo, who has not been posted as yet.

So, anyways, if the people we DO have could kindly make their way to the lighthouse, we shall have ourselves a roleplay!

Waaay ahead of you! Well, trying to be. Kinda been edging Milly towards the lighthouse for a while, haha!

Either jump into the trap door, or walk along the beach with the teachers and Milly.

Hint: The traps are faster.

Another hint: The beach is safer.

Yes, everyone...come join meeeeeeeee and Zhazi ..... (how do I do the linking thing with names?)

welian said:
Well, there's Chai. I'm fairly certain we also have Levi, Charley (tho Tao hasn't been online in a week, so maybe not), and Garnet, with Johnny and Sabrina further down the cave, into the trapzone.
Kyle and Charles (the teachers) are outside on the beach, along with Milly and Rosie (another character we haven't heard from in a while). S0v dropped the RP so we don't have Ryne anymore, and I haven't heard anything from the guy who plays Mardak.

There's also a new character, Beo, who has not been posted as yet.

So, anyways, if the people we DO have could kindly make their way to the lighthouse, we shall have ourselves a roleplay!
Ella is currently really concerned about the guys in the cave. I don't think she'll leave until she gets an answer or she is literally dragged over to the lighthouse. Which she probably will be. El has more common sense than she does.

Hey @Isune Welcome to the RP!

If you want, you could place Beo between the lighthouse and the little collection of characters (including mine) that are heading towards it, we could pick him up on the way?

I'm waiting on some other people posting, and I myself am going to sleep for the night, but it would jump you straight into the story! :D

PeteTSs said:
Yes, everyone...come join meeeeeeeee and Zhazi ..... (how do I do the linking thing with names?)
Type the @ before a username! It'll automatically link when you post.

@ActionPony

If the beach folk lag behind far enough post-wise, I've got an NPC groundskeeper who will join them. Actually, you're about to see a shit ton of NPCs....

I'm working on NPC replies now!

welian said:
Type the @ before a username! It'll automatically link when you post.
@ActionPony

If the beach folk lag behind far enough post-wise, I've got an NPC groundskeeper who will join them. Actually, you're about to see a shit ton of NPCs....

I'm working on NPC replies now!
Oh, okay then. Thanks! I'm used to typing in a Wikia than on this website. (PS : I RP with my friends on a Wikia) @PeteTSs

@Girouette

Yesssssss I want you to jump in! That way, you can save my character from not-so-immediate death!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back