Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

@Girouette

Yep! Garnet will be soon to follow.

@PeteTSs

Ahaha... about that... Your character is going to get saved, but maybe not in the way you hoped. Gosh, it's so EASY to pick off intruders when they get split up!

Kinda odd though, he sort of just...Leaped into it, for no reason...Ah well, he's cute, he doesn't need logic!

@PeteTSs

@Zahzi

An NPC/environment reply is up for you guys!

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE!! You should read the post as well ;3

@Isune

I think you legit might be the only person who thought to place their character right next to the lighthouse.

welian said:
@PeteTSs
@Zahzi

An NPC/environment reply is up for you guys!

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE!! You should read the post as well ;3

@Isune

I think you legit might be the only person who thought to place their character right next to the lighthouse.
My character is pretty much uncouncious for a while, so you can take over.

PeteTSs said:
My character is pretty much uncouncious for a while, so you can take over.
You sure? I'll probably just leave her in a jail cell for a bit, or use her as a hostage. Or both. Probably both.

welian said:
You sure? I'll probably just leave her in a jail cell for a bit, or use her as a hostage. Or both. Probably both.
It's okay. Anyways, she IS uncouncious.

ActionPony said:
Okay, so what's the status of everyone in the cave?
Sabrina is captured by people (NPCs?) and being hauled away.

@welian

Is it okay for me to edit and add a few minor detail to my character in the character signup sheet?

Johnny is about to get jumped by a lady ninja, Chai jumped down the trap door, Garnet is going to follow after I finish my soda, dunno what Levi is up to since Loki wasn't online today, and the girl who plays Charley hasn't been online since last Tuesday.

PeteTSs said:
Is it okay for me to edit and add a few minor detail to my character in the character signup sheet?
Yeah, just lemme know what you've added once you're done.

welian said:
Johnny is about to get jumped by a lady ninja, Chai jumped down the trap door, Garnet is going to follow after I finish my soda, dunno what Levi is up to since Loki wasn't online today, and the girl who plays Charley hasn't been online since last Tuesday.

Yeah, just lemme know what you've added once you're done.
Didn't add much, just added to her personality and went into a bit more detail with her power.

[QUOTE="Loki Laevatein]I'll post again tonight, but I've gotta go to work now. I leave this place for one day and suddenly everyone posts. Go figure. LOL

[/QUOTE]
Sorry!! xD

Maybe, I was going to wait and see if Loki is able to post tonight before continuing along. I'll be leaving town after class tomorrow for a convention, so I'll be scarce until Monday night - and you know, maybe until Wednesday, since Tuesday is my hell day.

Sorry! I didn't get a chance because they have us on mandatory overtime, now. I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of the rp. Maybe we could act as if Levi went after his brother because he knows how he gets into trouble by accident, then Levi goes missing for a while? That way if there is a chance of catching up later I can just jump in. If that's okay, @welian ...?

@TheDaftStudent

Hey, same man. I don't get OOC alerts at ALL any more. I think there's a server problem. I had notifications on the top of the site about that the other day

Welian is at a con this weekend, so she wont be posting till Monday at the earliest I think.

Daft is, I donno where Daft is, and I'm more or less waiting on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back