Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Well, I could do something, just not really much to do.

Chai doesn't make for any interesting action unless in dialogue, since his whole power...And even character circles around people interacting with him.

Unless you like listening to internal monologue about skyscrapers and cookies, and maybe a marshmallow here or there, then he's very intresting

@TheDaftStudent

I don't get it, but that nod.

I'd say save me a space, but if 5 other people get there before me then whatever xD

I wont be free, really, till the 19th

Also I'm off to bed for the night because 2:20am, I'll catch up in the tomorrow!

welian said:
What on Earth have I returned to?
Oh, fun fact. I'm spending my birthday sitting in a class I'm not technically enrolled in, in hopes the professor takes pity on me and lets me in.
vyw0o1.png

Hope ya had a great one. Even if it was filled w/school.

Taokaka said:
I can just imagine Loki with a unicorn horn yelling KNEEL BEFORE HORN!
(Not that he hasn't gotten involved with horses before) :3
Hey now, I resemble that remark..^^ -hugs- but yeah, I'd totally do that.^^

Loki Laevatein] [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/vyw0o1.png[/IMG][side=right][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL][/side]
Hope ya had a great one. Even if it was filled w/school.

Hey now, I resemble that remark..^^ -hugs- but yeah, I'd totally do that.^^
..I'mma head off for awhile and check back before I turn in, but I posted in the rp. Everyone have a great night if I don't see ya.

Goooood morning.

My phone got destroyed (Screen completely broken, my poor S4...Already had to replace a stolen one...) So I won't be posting in the OCC or anything if I'm out of the house, which is like...Never, but that's a bit of a deal in case of anything.

Won't affect my posting in the RP, just late night OCC stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only did not reply today because it hadn't moved very far from when I last posted... I would need the ppl I tagged to reply, first. Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't do anything because I had a hell of a day yesterday - I only got one class tomorrow though, so I'll get shit going again then.

-dies slowly on the floor-

All I want is a goddamn Charmander lvl 1.

Why is that so hard, Wonder Trade?

Just give me what I want.

Or give me a snorlax or a laprus. jesus.

I'm trying to create a team of Gen I pokemon before playing through X.

So far I have Pikachu, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. Now alls I need is Snorlax, Laprus, and Charmander.

I think I can breed you a Charmander. I just gotta find my 3Ds and copy of Y. I haven't touched either for months. Lol

Same here, but once I got a yellow game boy and Yellow version that was and will be my all time favorite!!

I really like x and y because they are basically Pokemon stadium with a story. At least that was my thinking when I first saw it. It's amazing we finally have 3D modeled pokemon in a handheld game.

...Ha, all you people and your oldness.

The oldest Pokemon I played was like...Sapphire or something, on my sisters gameboy, and I couldn't over-write her save so I had no idea what to do.

Only recently got into it seriously, Omega Ruby is pretty awesome though.

Wish I bought Fire emblem instead of animal crossing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played a pokemon game since Silver - and I bought X and I only just started playing it this week, so I've been playing it and watching Adventure Time.

Pokemon X is... well, it's confusing having just skipped several generations.

It's fun, though. And it's easy to learn and catch onto. It's amazing to see how far this series from my childhood has come.

I'm doubly excited for this Spring when Majora's Mask comes out! That was my first N64 game. The first Zelda game I ever played was Link to the Past and I got that on my Wii U.

God, video games are awesome.

Yes videogames are. Unfortunately they keep remaking and creating new great games too quickly to get them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back