Dude, Where's the Bus? [ooc]

Yes... Yes I do.

Nostalgia-And-Comics-10.jpg

Hahaha! It's one of the Forbidden Planet stores, a chain of comic book and graphic novel shops in the UK. Great places, I buy most of my comics and GN's from there :)

I understand now, I apologize.

Food is good.

This message has been brought to you by a bored and hungry Giro, remember not to feed the Evil Overlords. Unless they're me, I will take the food. Thank you for tuning in.

Alright losers, since you talk so much (even though it's been really quiet the past 2 or 3 days), I've gone and made a Chatzy room for DWB.

[link]

Set your name and your text color, once you're in click "Join Chat" at the bottom, and you are good to go.

Welian,

You are maybe the seventh coolest person I've ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences for living such a boring life that I even make the top 25.

Everyone's making an RP these days! Remember to have time for the role plays you already have!

If I'm not running a roleplay I only participate in three, but If I'm running one I only participate in one, plus what I'm running.

Well, there we go, another post accomplishing...Moving a few feet.

I don't mind waiting to reply, really... but I included two people in my post that haven't replied since my last one, yet. I tagged them, but do you think I should bother to post again? Seems like I need to wait til they answer.

Tag them again here in the OOC, and if they don't respond sometime in the next 12 to 18 hours, move on.

Okay! @Taokaka and @Zahzi , I had tagged you guys in my last post to reply... I'll be back later tonight to check if you have, and will give it til late in the evening today before I move on. Thanks!! :wink:

Girouette said:
Everyone's making an RP these days! Remember to have time for the role plays you already have!
If I'm not running a roleplay I only participate in three, but If I'm running one I only participate in one, plus what I'm running.
Well at the moment I'm in 4 RPs, and if I run one, I wouldn't drop any :P

Multiple RPs don't bother me, especially when they're all at a nice pace like the lot I'm in are at. Nothing worse than an RP that posts 20 times a day and everyone gets lost trying to keep up

Yeah, save the 20 posts a day thing for Private ones with only two people.

I try to post once or twice a day, depending on what's going on, if a lot of people are on and ready to post maybe more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back