Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
Ok I. Too lazy to change them now but I found better theme songs for my characters that actually fit their bask stories a bit.

Fayde -Across the Line (Linkin Park)

Zan - End of Me (Ashes Remain)

Velaris - Anthem a of the Lonely (Nine Lashes)

Also I think I'll make a Excidium member...She's gonna be quite the badass. She will also be able to turn into a man cuz I said so...Lolz.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Ok I. Too lazy to change them now but I found better theme songs for my characters that actually fit their bask stories a bit.
Fayde -Across the Line (Linkin Park)

Zan - End of Me (Ashes Remain)

Velaris - Anthem a of the Lonely (Nine Lashes)

Also I think I'll make a Excidium member...She's gonna be quite the badass. She will also be able to turn into a man cuz I said so...Lolz.

[/QUOTE]
Why is Corgi dead?

I eliminated Charles's poison and dark flame manipulation (from his black magic skill set). Is it a problem? (since he was already accepted and all...)

@Light

Azure Sky]I eliminated Charles's poison and dark flame manipulation (from his black magic skill set). Is it a problem? (since he was already accepted and all...) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
By too many powers I meant actually get rid of four categories, not move them into other categories.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]May I get an update on what has happened.

[/QUOTE]
( No. Kidding, hmmm. Fight ended because a shadow guy arrived and insulted Isabel. He's gone now. Isabels fiance came by and started to take her away by force but Fayde and Arcadia stopped him. He left and Isabels in the office talking to Fayde. Everyone else whom wss fighting should head to the med bay to heal up for the upcoming rank up test. )

Cadin shadow lord]Okay so should I go to med bay too? [/QUOTE] Yes tag [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10975-celticsol/ said:
@CelticSol[/URL] so her character knows your there.

The roleplay seems interesting in a dark type of way. I will enjoy watching since it is more than likely too late to join. I recently discovered how out of character conversations work. (^.^)

Shy said:
The roleplay seems interesting in a dark type of way. I will enjoy watching since it is more than likely too late to join. I recently discovered how out of character conversations work. (^.^)
It's not too late to join.

Logging off will not be able to post on friday and possibly saturday, but before I log off if the rank ups take place while i'm gone will I be able to take the test once I come back?

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Logging off will not be able to post on friday and possibly saturday, but before I log off if the rank ups take place while i'm gone will I be able to take the test once I come back?

[/QUOTE]
Yes you may.

So I am just curious but would it be okay if I were to have two separate characters? I wanted to make another guy but for the other faction

Dnaleri017 said:
So I am just curious but would it be okay if I were to have two separate characters? I wanted to make another guy but for the other faction
Absolutely! There isn't exactly a limit to how many characters you can have. The rule is that you can have as many characters as you can handle and keep active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back