Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
Okay. Stop speaking for my characters. From now on just stop. I'm getting really tired of it. I can't even make a backstory for my characters because half of you either change it to your liking or implant yourselves into my characters past. So then I have to adjust my characters backgrounds. @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @blood wolf )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Light

Ok sorry, won't happen again.

On a different note , if you're talking about the post where the Monkey King says : ''Oh, so this is Isabel's guild , huh?'' , then I don't see what the mistake was. Sun met Isabel in the Neutral tab (where she did mention her name and where I did fix my post after your correction), annoyed her and returned to the clouds, afterwards following Isabel and the rest until they reached the guild D: (he did mention that he'll return to see her again and have a little...chat)

I can see why you considered it another mistake on my side because of the way it is written, though, and if you're not talking about that post, then I apologize... D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Ok sorry, won't happen again.

On a different note , if you're talking about the post where the Monkey King says : ''Oh, so this is Isabel's guild , huh?'' , then I don't see what the mistake was. Sun met Isabel in the Neutral tab (where she did mention her name and where I did fix my post after your correction), annoyed her and returned to the clouds, afterwards following Isabel and the rest until they reached the guild D: (he did mention that he'll return to see her again and have a little...chat)

I can see why you considered it another mistake on my side because of the way it is written, though, and if you're not talking about that post, then I apologize... D:
No I'm not talking about that post.

So what I got so far is everyone's gone from the island and returned to their guilds......anything major that I need to respond to?

Light said:
Okay. Stop speaking for my characters. From now on just stop. I'm getting really tired of it. I can't even make a backstory for my characters because half of you either change it to your liking or implant yourselves into my characters past. So then I have to adjust my characters backgrounds. @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @blood wolf )
hey i never tried that light and i never will so pls don't include me on the yelling

[QUOTE="blood wolf]hey i never tried that light and i never will so pls don't include me on the yelling

[/QUOTE]
She said it was for future reference too.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]She said it was for future reference too.

[/QUOTE]
yeah i know cadin *massages temples*

Light said:
Ok! Note taken!

You have no clue how badly I want Nether to ruin this moment and appear out of a shadow trying to pretend he didn't hear a thing (even though he heard it all)

Peaceswore said:
You have no clue how badly I want Nether to ruin this moment and appear out of a shadow trying to pretend he didn't hear a thing (even though he heard it all)
That would be pretty disrespectful to snoop into your guild leaders conversation. Regardless Mist isn't stupid and he's well prepared anyone in his guild whom tries to use magic or their powers without his okay wont be able to use it so Nether couldn't have.

xD Don't worry I wouldn't actually do something like that. If I was going to I would have done it by now. Nether is a bit insane, not suicidal, and he knows when he's out matched.

Peaceswore said:
xD Don't worry I wouldn't actually do something like that. If I was going to I would have done it by now. Nether is a bit insane, not suicidal, and he knows when he's out matched.
Oh. Okay xD .

Wings said:
Ah forgive me for not posting in a long time. Can I get a summary to jump in?
Yes. So far most of the guild went to the guild meeting and Isabel ended up meeting her family. Friendships were made. Alliances were made and someone shot the guilds medic Arcadia. Now everyone is training in the guild arena against Dark Isabel in a sparring match to get ready for the guild rank up test tonight. Just enter the arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back