Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
@Light

Hey, I'd like to add a character...which sounds better to you: Kyle Archlight the Arcane Blader, Dyonis Evernight alias Abyss (this guy is evil ) or Sun Wu Kong the Monkey King? xD

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Hey, I'd like to add a character...which sounds better to you: Kyle Archlight the Arcane Blader, Dyonis Evernight alias Abyss (this guy is evil ) or Sun Wu Kong the Monkey King? xD
The Monkey King we need a troll character here.

You did read up about how the ranks work in my posts right?

Oh I think I responded through the roleplay tab , but yes Aeron will attempt to rank up...Should be fun...running away from Isabel as she tries to make barbecue out of him xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh I think I responded through the roleplay tab , but yes Aeron will attempt to rank up...Should be fun...running away from Isabel as she tries to make barbecue out of him xD

[/QUOTE]
Isabel might split up and have each personality take dragon form.

Oh nice, that should be fun xD By the way...In a fight between Isabel and Aeron, do you think Isabel would win with low, medium or high difficulty? :D

I find it hard to tell...What's the most outstanding thing Isabel can do? From what I've read she can do some pretty nasty things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Light , since I talked with Sol and she accepted Sun Wukong, would you like him to appear at the island and DARE to anger Isabel? xD

Azure Sky]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] , since I talked with Sol and she accepted Sun Wukong, would you like him to appear at the island and DARE to anger Isabel? xD
They're leaving but if you want to sure. Just know she'll attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back