Dragon's Roar.

Should I make this Rp Private after a while so it would soon feel like an Rp between friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I have another opinion I'd like to post on the OOC tab.

• Total voters
I won't be able to post again for the rest of the day. It's a little tense at my house right now with the situation between my dad and I, so it might take a while until I can post again.

CelticSol said:
I won't be able to post again for the rest of the day. It's a little tense at my house right now with the situation between my dad and I, so it might take a while until I can post again.
Okay...

Daimao said:
Thats literally why I left Russia and moved to America.
Fuck dude, I wish I could move out, but my entire life is here where I am. Everything is super complicated for me right now. I should be able to post, my dad has stopped looking disappointed in me for now.

Afrobrony said:
Either that or the guilt will weigh down so hard on him that he'- oh yeah he'll totally act like he never knew anything. Definitely. No doubts.
With this the alliance might possibly end. Excidium may no longer see much of the dominatrix.... @Daimao @CelticSol @Pumpkakun You know what I'm talking about.

Light said:
With this the alliance might possibly end. Excidium may no longer see much of the dominatrix.... @Daimao @CelticSol @Pumpkakun You know what I'm talking about.
Funny enough, I didn't think about that at all. This is why I'm probably going to get locked up in a private prison made just for me one day. I don't think about all the consequences of anyone's actions.

Afrobrony said:
Funny enough, I didn't think about that at all. This is why I'm probably going to get locked up in a private prison made just for me one day. I don't think about all the consequences of anyone's actions.
I don't think I know what is going on.

Afrobrony said:
Daimao said:
I don't think I know what is going on.
Okay for some reason Sonter shot Arcadia.... I don't know either. It really suprised me. Might as well just go with it.

Daimao said:
Sonter got a call from some guys that are paying him a lot to harm Arcadia. He shot Arcadia from quite a distance away with some arrows. Bruce got mad because she had just healed him when she got shot. Ashton showed up and is now taking care of Arcadia and Bruce was all like "blood for blood" and went off to kill whoever shot the arrows. Nobody knows that it was Sonter.

Daimao said:
Oh. Okay. What the fuck Sonter. Dick move.
Except Sonter would never shoot anyone in the back. Noooo never. He's not a dirtbag... Bruce made it a big deal that it could never have been Sonter that shot Arcadia.

Daimao said:
Oh. Okay. What the fuck Sonter. Dick move.
Afrobrony said:
Except Sonter would never shoot anyone in the back. Noooo never. He's not a dirtbag... Bruce made it a big deal that it could never have been Sonter that shot Arcadia.
I think TGS wants a war to happen or some huge dramatic twist in the plot to happen. Hell.... I would've done the same if I wanted a war. Just not to Arcadia. She's a sweetheart. I would've shot Apex Isabel when she split from the main body tbh. ( Down with the dominatrix! ) Kidding.

Light said:
I think TGS wants a war to happen or some huge dramatic twist in the plot to happen. Hell.... I would've done the same if I wanted a war. Just not to Arcadia. She's a sweetheart. I would've shot Apex Isabel when she split from the main body tbh. ( Down with the dominatrix! ) Kidding.
Btw, is The Dominatrix going to make a comment on Alpha talking about eating princesses?

Light said:
War? Sounds fun

Oh and goodbye for tonight and tomorrow, another trip. I hate road trips.

Well Sonter ran the down the mountian swiftly using his speed enhancement. He acted like he never knew Arcadia was shot and freaked out like Oh no are you okay? Dark Isabel was mad about Arcadia's current state and started trashing thr island. The Monkey King showed up and pissed Isabel off ultimately ruining her good mood. So they all just left like they were supposed to. I made sure Bruce was on since Ashton carried Arcadia on and they left and now they're at the docks at home on the In rp tab. I know I made this sound like a lot happened but this all happened in only a couple posts.

Afrobrony said:
Ok, I need an update. For sure.

Light said:
Well Sonter ran the down the mountian swiftly using his speed enhancement. He acted like he never knew Arcadia was shot and freaked out like Oh no are you okay? Dark Isabel was mad about Arcadia's current state and started trashing thr island. The Monkey King showed up and pissed Isabel off ultimately ruining her good mood. So they all just left like they were supposed to. I made sure Bruce was on since Ashton carried Arcadia on and they left and now they're at the docks at home on the In rp tab. I know I made this sound like a lot happened but this all happened in only a couple posts.
All right, sweet. I guess the guilt didn't weigh down on Sonter enough for him to admit his guilt.

Peaceswore said:
Should my OC just head over to his organization then? (Suddenly forgot the name of the organization)
Yes. Just post on the In character rp tab and your guild Excidium will lead you to where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back